Chapter 6

Jimin's POV

"I'm leaving you." I yelled.

"What the fuck did you just say? You're leaving me? You can't! I won't let you." Jungkook snatched the shirt from my hands and threw it away and pushed me against the wall. He slammed his hands on the wall making me flinch, staring in my eyes, looking for answers.

"This is it for us, Jungkook." My eyes were avoiding to look at his face. "Look at me!" he shouted. "Look me in the eye and say that you want to end it." I stayed mum. I was afraid to do that.

"I know you can't. You can't leave me. I love you and I know you love me. So stop acting as if you are going to ditch me." He leaned towards me and cupped my cheeks with his hands, our foreheads touched. "Baby, please. I'm sorry for whatever I've done. Give me a chance and we'll get through it. I promise you, babe."

I slowly looked up into his eyes. His eyes were red, and he was almost about to cry.

I can't get weak right now.

"I'm leaving you, Jungkook. You won't ever see me again." I pulled his hands away from my cheeks and was about to walk away from him. But he pinned me against the wall and I could see tears falling from his eyes.

 But he pinned me against the wall and I could see tears falling from his eyes

"Baby, please stay! Please don't leave me. I beg you." he wailed. Jungkook started kissing my forehead, my cheeks, my nose and then my lips. "Get off off me." This time I pushed harder and he fell on the floor. I packed my things up, whatever was left and grabbed my bag.

"You'll regret leaving me, Hyung. I know you'll come back to me", he sneered.

I looked at him for the last time and scoffed, "Only if you didn't sleep with Taehyung, we would've been together."

Yoongi's POV

"Do you know, Jungkook?" I muttered.

"Jungkook? Why do you ask? Don't tell me you have a thing for him." He rolled his eyes.

"What?" I gasped in disgust. Is he out of his mind?

Taehyung peered up through his lashes and leaned closer. "Don't even think of dating Jungkook. He's mine. All mine."

I was stunned when he spilled those words. Even though it was shocking but the fact that a kid is threatening me was just so funny. I couldn't contain my laughter and cracked up.

"You think it's funny? I'm warning you dude stay away from my boyfriend!" He grunted.

What the fuck did he say? Did he just call Jungkook his boyfriend? But then why was Jungkook calling Jimin?

My thoughts were interrupted by a call. It was Jimin.

"Hyung, where are you? I forgot to take my keys. When will you be back?" sputtered Jimin. Before I could process anything I realized Jimin must have moved out of Jungkook's apartment. Is it a good sign then?

Fuck it! Jimin needs me right now. It's snowing outside.

"I'll be there asap. Keep yourself warm. Okay?" As soon as I hung up the phone, Jin arrived with two cafe lattes "Here's your..."

I interrupted "I got to go. Hope we never meet again."I gave a nasty look to Taehyung and took off.