Chapter 34

Yoongi's POV

I texted Hobi...

Yoongi : congrats dawg! happy for u.

Hobi : thanks hyung. where are u?

Yoongi : at my studio.

Hobi : come celebrate with us. i'll treat u.

Yoongi : i'll pass hobi. maybe some other day. do u know where's jimin?

Hobi : after the announcement he was no where to be seen. i asked his friends they said he left.

Yoongi : he's probably at the apartment.

Hobi : go to him, hyung. he needs u

Yoongi : didn't u see how he pushed me when i wished him good luck?

Hobi : i know. but there's no one else who can make him feel better other than u

Yoongi : you think so?

Hobi : i know so. now go!

At the apartment...

Jimin's POV

I was lying on the bed hugging a pillow staring at the ceiling when I heard the door open. I wondered who it was cause Yoongi hyung was probably hanging out with his best friend celebrating his win.

I stay put not caring about who it would be as I heard the footsteps approaching me. The door opened and there he was Yoongi hyung; leaning on the wall carrying a shopping bag with slightly curved lips. 

I turned my back to him still hugging the pillow. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be partying with J-Hope?" I uttered in a low voice.

"Umm I guess so but I thought I should spend some time with my roommate." he sat next to me and place the bag beside the bed.

"Finally, you remembered you had a roommate!" I pouted. I was sad and angry but I didn't want to fight or argue. Cause if I did I wouldn't be able to hold back my tears.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. I don't know how to explain this but I was afraid that you'd bring up that kiss and... Aaah! anyways, I brought you something."

Didn't he like the kiss. He regrets it, right? Did I mess up our friendship?

I stood up to look at him wanting to know more of what he had been feeling. As I glued my eyes on him, he picked up the shopping bag and gave it to me.

It was a Chimmy cushion! I've wanted it for so long but whenever I went all the BT21 merchs at the Line store was sold out. I was internally screaming in joy.

"Thank you, Yoongi hyung. How did you get it? It's impossible to get your hands on them." I inquired as I hugged my chimmy. 

"I have my ways, Jimin." he smirked. I was touched by his gesture but that didn't mean I forgot how persistently he avoided he last week.

"Hyung, about the kiss..." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. 

"Aaah...I'm so hungry, I'll go buy tteokboki from the ajumma from the next block." He was still avoiding the conversation but I needed to end this now.

He stood up to leave but I grabbed his hand. "Hyung, we'll have to talk about it someday. So why not today?"

Yoongi's POV

Jimin was right. I had to face it. It's better to be hurt now than living in a fear of getting hurt later.

"Why were you avoiding me, hyung?" he asked in a soft, sad voice.

I took a deep breath and words came out of my mouth that I wasn't prepared for. 

"Jimin, I was scared that you'll destroy the only intimate moment I had with you. I know you hated it, you regret it but that was special to me. I've wanted to be with you all of life. Even though it was painful I tried to find happiness whenever Jungkook made you happy. I was hurt when you were hurt. I smiled whenever you smiled. My whole life revolved around you even when you were in love with Jungkook. And it still does. You don't want me and I get that. But I can't let you take that kiss away from me...I..."

My eyes were glistening with tears that were so ready to fall down my cheeks. The lump in my throat made it harder for the words to come out and I wasn't done yet.

"I..." Jimin pressed his index finger on my lips and hushed me. And the next thing I knew his lips were on me. 

He kissed me. There was no alcohol involved, he was perfectly sober and in his senses. His lips were gently dancing on mine and I didn't waste no time and kissed him back softly. 

Jimin placed his hands on my neck as he sat on my lap and wrapped his legs around my waist

Jimin placed his hands on my neck as he sat on my lap and wrapped his legs around my waist. I had no intentions to hold back, this was magical yet so real. I pulled him closer with my hands on his waist with no plans to break away from the kiss.   

I was tearing up at the same time cause it was too surreal for me but with every tear I shed Jimin's kiss got more intense as if he wanted to take away all my pain and sadness. We parted after a while and he stared right into my eyes smiling, his fingers playing with my hair. 

And then what he said changed my life forever...

"I think I'm in love with you, hyung."