Chapter 39

Taehyung's POV

"I came here to see you, Taehyung." said Jimin in a mellow voice.

I looked up to his face, surprised that after all the drama that we had been through he still wanted to see me. 

Why would he want to see me? We don't even know each other that well.

"I know you are confused and I've probably lost my mind that I'm here at your workplace but I have to do this cause I think it's the right thing to do." Jimin squirmed.  

"I won't lie to you, Taehyung. I'm here cause Jin hyung wanted me here. He wanted me to befriend you, to talk about your problems and maybe help you out to get through rough times and be there for you as a good friend would. But we both know this can't happen, not when we have such messed up past."

I was surprised about the fact that Jin hyung talked to Jimin. I mean why him? But I was more curious as to what he wanted from me?

"Then why are you here?" I looked into his eyes and folded my arms.

He continued. "I'm here cause I've moved on. I've no bitterness towards you or Jungkook. I'm here cause I've realized that whatever happened happened for a reason. Even though it wasn't pleasant at first but I found my way out and I'm in a happier place now. And I want the same for you and Jungkook as well. I don't want you both to live your life in regret. Whatever decision you made led you to where are you now and so I want you to not be hard on yourself and keep taking decisions from your heart cause it will lead you to a happy future."

My eyes were glistening with tears as he paused. His words were something I needed to hear for a long time cause I was guilty of destroying his relationship wit Jungkook, even though I had no control over it. I knew I did wrong.

I was craving for Jungkook's love so bad that I couldn't see anyone else's pain. Now the guy I hurt the most was right in front of me assuring me that he understands me and that he wants me to lead a happier life after all that happened between us lifted all that baggage I had on my heart.

I was speechless, the lump in my throat wasn't going away and then he left. And I couldn't stop him...

The same night~

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung, we've haven't had our first date yet." Jimin complained as he hugged the chimmy cushion. I was on my laptop working on our new album, continuously scribbling down lyrics on a piece of paper.

"I'm sorry, babe. I'm super busy with my new project and it's stressful." I said with a sad smile. It was frustrating that I wasn't able to make time for the guy I have loved my whole life.

"I understand. How about after the album releases? We can go on a hike or fishing maybe?" he pouted.

"Maybe..." I nodded. But little did he know I had already planned what we were going to do after I'm done with the album.

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm sorry I was supposed to publish yesterday but I slept early and forgot about it hehe. Well we're at the end and as I promised I have prepared a surprise for you!!

I hope you like them so the next two chapters are just that...
Thankyou for reading!! It means a lot to me ❤️❤️❤️

I couldn't have done it without your support! xxx