Chapter 21

Jimin POV

I didn't say a word and rushed out of his studio as fast as I could. I took a cab and headed to the hospital. I gasped for air as I replayed what had just happened. I couldn't fathom what happened between us. This had never happened before. I had never been so close to Yoongi hyung.

I was surprised by his sudden actions but the the shocking thing was that I sort of didn't want it to stop. When I stared into his eyes I saw fear, love and desperation. He was hiding something from me, something important. I felt as if he wanted me to see something that I may have been failing to see. 

Why did my heart skip a beat when he was so close to me? Why did I close my eyes? Why didn't I just kiss him? No! What is wrong with me? I love Jungkook! I've loved him for that past 3 years now. But what is this feeling then? Whatever it is, it's wrong. This is not right at all. Yoongi hyung is my friend, my best friend and nothing else.

~Time Lapse~

At the hospital...

"Hyung, are you even listening to me?" Jungkook snapped before my eyes. "Huh?" I flinched. I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. It wasn't that I didn't want to but I just couldn't. My mind was wavering around Yoongi hyung and the emotions I felt while I was with him.

I shouldn't have left him. He must be going through something that I don't know of. I should've been there to listen to him and embrace him like how he did for me when I was vulnerable.

"Babe?" Jungkook cupped my face and titled it towards him. "How can you think about anything else when your hot boyfriend is sitting right next you?" He smirked and leaned over to kiss me.

His lips touched mine. I wanted to kiss him back but I just couldn't. Maybe it was because of what happened with me few hours back or it was because I couldn't stop picturing him with Taehyung.

"Kookie, it's not the right time." I shook my head but he didn't stop. "I want those plump lips of yours, hyung. I'm hungry for you." 

"It's too soon, Jungkook." I pulled away.

"No, it's not. The faster we get back to our old selves the better. I know you want me!" he winked at me and tugged me in to kiss me again.  A few days back I would've died to kiss him but today was different cause I was feeling different. I wanted to understand the confusion my heart was having. I needed to fathom the feelings I felt for Yoongi hyung.

"Stop it, Jungkook!" I growled and pushed him away. A second later I realized I went too far. I shouldn't have shouted at him and he looked pissed. "I...I'm sorry, Kookie. I...I didn't mean to..."

"You met Yoongi hyung, didn't you?" he interrupted. "What did he tell you? To not get back together with me? To fucking leave me alone?"

I was surprised by his choice of words. "No, he did not! Why would you even think this way?" I rested my hand on his but he brushed it away. 

"I told you to stay away from him. But you didn't listen." He grunted. Why was he acting so immature? He barely knows Yoongi.

"Why? Why do you want me to stay away from him?" I stood up in disgust cause I couldn't deal with his jealousy. 

He grabbed my hand "Because he's in love with you!"