Chapter 35

At Namjoon and Jin's apartment (Namjin)

Namjoon's POV

"Babe, it's not your fault that your parents don't treat Tae well. I know he has gone through a lot but you can't blame yourself for that!" Jin hyung brushed my hair and pressed my head against his tummy while I was silently sobbing.

"I failed to protect him, Jin hyung. I'm the worst hyung he could ever ask for." I wrapped my hands around his waist, tighter.

I knew from the very start I knew he was not my real brother. But I tried my best not to make him feel that he was not my real blood. Unfortunately my parents were always indifferent to him. They did all the formal duties as a parent but they never treated him like their own. 

After Tae's real parents (my uncle and aunt) left him here and shifted to the US with a false promise that they'd return and take Tae with them we were all he had. 

Tae being an adorable little kid tried his best to plant the seed of love for him in my parents' heart but with all the mess his parents created he had to suffer all the hate and bitterness my  parents gave.

 I made all the efforts to look after him, gave him money when I barely had some, helped him to stand up on his own feet. But the scars of childhood was something I was unable to heal. I was scared cause he was slowly turning numb to emotions what so ever. 

I prayed for a miracle to happen, to save him from turning off his emotions and to bring back the old chubby Tae who was a box of sunshine.

At Yoonmin's apartment~

Jimin's POV

Yoongi hyung was spooning me, our fingers were intertwined perfectly, his warm breath was falling on my neck and ears giving me chills making my heart race but his warm body was calming me at the same time. I hadn't felt this safe for a long time.

"This feels so unreal." whispered Yoongi hyung. I turned to face him and placed my hands on his cheeks, gently brushing my thumb against his soft skin "It's real, hyung." I smiled. He slid his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. Our foreheads touched and he said, "You can't imagine how long I've waited to see love for me in these beautiful eyes of yours. There were so many times where I wanted to give up on you but my heart was too stubborn to do that." 

He took my hand rested it on his chest. "My heart has always belonged to you, Jimin. And it always will." I blushed, my cheeks turned red while he kept staring into my eyes. 

I never expected Yoongi hyung to say such cute and romantic words. But I was glad he was finally opening up about his feelings. The more I got to know his vulnerable side the more I fell for him. I leaned towards him and pressed my lips against his. We cuddled the whole night until we fell asleep. 

The night that started as disappointing turned into the most memorable and the happiest one.

A/N:
Hey guys! Sorry for posting late! I hope you are still enjoying this! It's almost at it's end so I'll try to publish sooner, I promise.

Enough about this story, did you guys watch BURN THE STAGE? I cried so much. I felt so helpless that i couldn't do anything to make their pain go away. But I'm thankful to the BigHit staff  who were there for them, taking care of them and comforting them ❤️ ThankYou BigHit!

BTS loves us so much. Their love for us is an epitome of true love. It's the purest form of love that I've felt only from my family. ❤️❤️❤️ We don't deserve them...😭😭😭