Chapter 23

Next Morning...

Yoongi's POV

I woke up and surprisingly I was on my bed; my hand had a bandage on and everything in the room was in it's place. I walked up to the kitchen and there was hangover soup in the cooking pot; it was still warm. The first thought in my mind was JIMIN. 

It was all him. He must've been here when I passed out. He cleaned up all the mess I created and tied a bandage on my hand and even cooked for me. Does that mean he isn't mad at me? Or was he just being nice?

I had to see him, talk to him. 

Jimin's POV

I cooked food for Kookie too cause he was so done with the hospital food and maybe that's why he was acting a bit cranky yesterday. It was also sort of an apology for being rude. 

The things I confessed last night made me feel much better even though Yoongi hyung didn't hear a word I said. I still said whatever was on my mind, about my confused feelings. The whole night I kept thinking and analyzing and finally I decided that I would not pay any attention to those feelings cause they are not making any sense. And why would I ruin what I have with Jungkook for what I may or may not have with  Yoongi hyung? He is my friend, my savior and he'll always be that and nothing more.

I reached the hospital hoping he won't be mad at me still I opened the door. I wasn't expecting anyone else in that room but there he was KIM TAEHYUNG, sitting right next to Jungkook holding his hand.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" I grunted. I couldn't bare to see him so close to my boyfriend.

Kookie immediately pulled away his hand from his and gazed at me, shook. "Hyung! H..He Tae..." he stuttered and at once Taehyung interrupted him, "I should be the one asking you this." 

I glanced at Kookie and then at him "Fuck off, dude. I'm in no mood to talk to you. Kookie, tell him to leave before I lose my shit."

"I ain't leaving, bro. Thank you for taking care of my boyfriend while I wasn't here. I'm back now so your presence is not needed." He stood in front of me staring into my eyes with outrage.

I wasn't scared of him, I was all set to beat the shit out of him but the only thing stopping me was Jungkook's silence. He was sitting there in deep remorse not daring to look at me or Taehyung.

"Kookie?" I sighed. "Is this how you wanted us to be together?"

"Tae, will you leave us alone for few minutes?" he stared at Tae with those puppy eyes. "Fuck, No! I'm not leaving! You had a major accident and no one cared to tell me. I'm not going anywhere. Tell him to fucking leave us!" Tae turned to face me and grabbed my arm. 

"Why did you come back, Jimin?" I brushed off his hand and gave him a gruesome stare.

"Tae, calm down. Will you?"

"How do you expect me to calm down, Kookie?" he walked around with his hands on his hips, growling and sighing in anger. "You know what, Kookie? You are responsible for this! It's because of you that Jimin and I are feeling pathetic. We are suffering just because you can't give up both of us."

Although I hated to agree to his statements but he was right. But I stayed mum cause this time I wanted Jungkook to say something. I was waiting to know what was going inside of his mind.

"Let's settle this today, Jungkook. We are here, all three of us. Decide it once in for all who do you choose? It is me? Or is it Jimin? I promise you Kookie if you choose him over me I'll leave you and you won't see me ever again. But if you choose me I swear I won't let you see him ever again."

What the fuck was happening? Why does he even have to choose? Am I an option to him??

A/N :
Hey guys! This chapter didn't turn out how I expected it to be but I published it anyway. My exams are coming up so I won't be updating regularly. I'll try too but I can't promise u anything. Thankyou for reading ❤️

PS: Did you all read the latest billboard article of BTS?? It was so meaningful and simply an amazing interview. It was obvious how much effort and research the interviewee had put in. ❤️