Chapter 25

Taehyung's POV

After Jimin left, Jungkook and I sat quietly in the room still letting the chaotic situation seep in. I was angry and frustrated. Kookie's indecisive nature was making me impatient. I've been trying to understand his heart, his feelings since the day he confessed that he loved me even though he was with Jimin at that time. But how long does he expect me to do that? I'm also human, I have feelings too.

People may look at me as the person who got in between two lovers and ruined their relationship. But it's wrong I know it and Kookie knows it. And that's all that matters. 

I never gave up on my love for him cause I believed in it and it was true love; as pure as anyone else's. And I fought for my love cause I've lost a lot in life. I've never been loved, I've never been wanted. Jungkook is the only person who was genuinely happy to be with me, to hold me. He never left me alone when I was going through the hardest phase of my life. He was right by my side. But the pain I felt when I had to share him with Jimin was unthinkable. And even though he's gone from our lives, he hasn't left Jungkook's heart.

"Hyung, I've been so selfish that I couldn't see how badly I was hurting you two. But I didn't want to lie to you that I only love you like I lied to Jimin hyung. Cause I knew you would understand and help me get through it. I'm a pathetic person to expect more than what I deserve. I don't deserve you or him. You two loved me with all your heart and I couldn't keep either of you happy. Instead I made you miserable and I can't forgive myself for that." He wailed. 

"Jungkook, you remember you once told me to never give up on some you love? I'm just doing that but it's getting harder for me. I know you love me but the fact that you still have Jimin in your heart is something I can never get used to. He's gone out of our lives now but if he doesn't leave your heart soon I'll..." Even the thought of leaving him was crushing my heart let alone to say that. 

"Will you leave me too, Tae?" his voice lowered as he gazed at me with those red puffy eyes.

I took a deep sigh holding back my tears and said, "I'm not capable of that but I can't live like this too, Kookie."

Meanwhile at the bar...

Yoongi's POV

Still unaware how to calm Jimin down while he was busy doing shots like a maniac, I was deep in thoughts about how to start a conversation with him.  I didn't drink even a drop of alcohol because I wanted to be there for him, sober and also I still had not recovered from last night's hangover.

A few moments later I spotted Namjoon with his boyfriend Jin and one other guy. I waved at him and they invited us to their table. 

I offered Jimin to lend him a hand cause he couldn't walk straight but he declined. I was right behind him to catch him if he falls which he most probably would. As soon as we reached the  table he stumbled and fell on the guy sitting next to Jin. 

He chuckled as I and that guy helped him to get up. He gazed at the guy and chirped, "You're cute!"

I was startled by his comment and also jealous. What the fuck was he doing? And that guy blushed! He fucking BLUSHED! I mean can't he see that he's drunk? Who blushes at the words of a drunk guy? 

"Jimin is that you?" Jin rested his arm on his shoulders sneering at him curiously. He was shocked to see him so wasted that too with me. "Are you okay?" I guess he recognized me from the awkward and hateful meet I had with Taehyung.

Jimin smiled at him, "Jin hyung! I missed you." He pouted looking cute as fuck! 

Jin glanced at Namjoon and then at me. I wonder what was he thinking?

"Yoongi hyung, meet my best friend Jackson." Namjoon pointed at that guy who was busy talking to Jimin and didn't even care to greet me. "Jackson!" His voice grew a bit louder which made the two of them turn their faces. Jimin looked a bit pissed but as soon as he saw Namjoon his expressions changed. 

"Is this the best day or what? I'm surrounded with such handsome guys." Jimin smirked at Namjoon. 

Is he on a flirt spree? What the fuck is he upto?

 Jin quickly came to rescue his beloved boyfriend from Jimin's flirtatious mood. "He's my boyfriend, Jimin."

"Oh! Ahaha You are a lucky guy, hyung." He chuckled and turned back to Jackson probably flirting his ass off. Namjoon was continuously blabbering I don't know about what (maybe about the music he was probably working on) which I didn't care to listen as my mind, my eyes were all focused on Jimin and his actions.

And then I saw Jimin stroking Jackson's thighs and I completely lost it.   

"Yoongi hyung, are you even listening to me" frowned Namjoon. He saw me gritting my teeth while I was staring at those two and whispered, "Who is he, hyung?"

"He's my boyfriend."