Chapter 7

Jimin's POV

I heard the footsteps approaching when I opened my eyes. My pupils still adjusting to the day light I called, "Yoongi hyung, is that you?" I was sitting on the stairs outside the apartment waiting for Yoongi hyung.

"Jimin ahh, are you okay?" Yoongi hyung gently shook me and I couldn't help but smile at him. I was so proud of myself today. Moving out of that apartment was one of the hardest thing I've ever done and I doubted myself if I could do that.

I stood up and pulled him in for a tight hug. I was a little worried cause Yoongi hyung seems like he doesn't like touching much. But he didn't flinch once and so I kept hugging him. It felt warm. I had been waiting for almost an hour and it was snowing.

Finally, hyung patted on my back, "Let's go inside."

He must be feeling uncomfortable. I hugged him for too long.

I stayed mum while hyung unlocked the door and we entered inside. He picked up my bags and placed it in the bedroom. I wondered why didn't he ask about the luggage? Does he not care? Or he is still feeling awkward because of that hug? It's so hard to read hyung's face. 

I laid on the sofa shivering cause it was so fucking cold. Yoongi hyung came out with a blanket in his hand and threw it over to me without saying a word and went to the kitchen.

Is he upset with me? He looks mad. Is it because I brought more luggage?

While I was contemplating my thoughts wrapped around by the blanket, Yoongi hyung came in with two cups of coffee and sat next to me.

"Here, drink this. And if you forget your keys again, I'm gonna fucking..." He paused for a second. I was stunned I've never seen him this angry. "You know how worried I was! It's fucking snowing outside. What if you catch a cold or something?"

"Hyung, I..." I wanted to give a solid reason to defend myself as I was so afraid of Yoongi hyung right now but was interrupted by his angry tone again. "Look at your face it's so pale and your hands ice cold." He held my left hand and intertwined his fingers with mine and put inside his pocket. "I'm sorry, hyung." I mumbled. 

It felt so nice that he cared so much about me. I've not felt this way for a long time. We quietly sipped hot coffee while watching tv.

Yoongi's POV

In no time Jimin was asleep. His head laid on my shoulder, our hands still intertwined together. This felt like a dream, a dream that I so wanted to be true. I slightly tilted my head to see the most beautiful face in the world. He was sleeping peacefully with his mouth a bit open. His lips were perfectly shaped, I've never seen him so closely. I had this strong urge to touch those lips and his body scent was making me crazy. 

My heart pounded like a beast. Before my body gets out of control I gently laid him on the sofa and slipped a cushion under his head. 

It was almost dinner time so I cooked pork stew (his favorite). While I was cooking the only thing that was floating in my brain was what Taehyung said. 

Jimin has already moved out and that's great. So should I be worried anymore? I mean he's doing quite well and he looks happy. And he even hugged me.

At once my phone buzzed and I picked up the call, "Hey, Namjoon. What's up?"

"Yoongi hyung, I've got this amazing project and I'd like you to join me, like right now." Namjoon sounded quite excited.

"Right now?" I reiterated his words. "Yes, hyung. I'm waiting." Namjoon answered.

"Okay." I finished cooking and left a note for Jimin. I didn't want to wake up my sleeping beauty so off I went.

After 2 hours of jamming in the studio Namjoon insisted on having soju at a place nearby.

"Hyung, I forgot to ask but how was your date with Taehyung?" Namjoon took a shot. I was confused what to say. I wanted to tell him how arrogant he was but I just let it be. "It wasn't a date actually. I just wanted to know some stuff from him and I got what I needed." I uttered.

We both took another shot of soju. He took a bite of the fried chicken and continued "Jin hyung told me that Taehyung was a bit arrogant to you." 

A bit? Only if you were there to see.

"He's been going through some stuff lately which he won't share with me. I don't know why? Otherwise he is not that disrespectful." he sighed.

"It's okay, Namjoon. I understand." I said and ordered another bottle of soju.