Chapter 12

Yoongi's POV

Jimin pulled away avoiding eye contact he chirped "Hyung, I'm sorry that I made you all wet."

"Huh?" I exclaimed.

What did he just say?       

He giggled pointing at my shirt which was all wet because of his tears. "It's okay" I smiled. I don't know what it was about today that I didn't want to let him go out my embrace. I cupped his face gently rubbing his cheeks. Jimin slowly raised his head to look at me. His eyes were swollen, his nose was red and his hair were all fuzzy.

"You are a strong person, Jimin. There's nothing that you can't overcome. I promise you that I'll always be by your side no matter what."

I wanted to kiss him until he forgets who Jungkook is. But I couldn't. I can't let a weak moment ruin our friendship.

He smiled at me. "Thanks hyung for being there for me. And please forget whatever I said before. I didn't mean it."

I patted his head, "It's okay. Now go wash up your face. I'll make dinner." 

~time lapse~

"Goodnight Jimin." I beamed as I grabbed my blanket and pillow and headed to the couch. "Hyung!" Jimin called. I turned around "You can sleep on the bed" he squirmed. "Huh?" I tilted my head. 

"You've been sleeping on the couch for days and I know your back hurts. I don't mind you sleeping next to me. So you can sleep here if you don't mind." beamed Jimin.

Sleep next to PARK JIMIN? I make a poker face but that's the only body part I have control over. It will be like torture. But can I miss the chance to sleep beside Jiminie? And my back really hurts.

"It's okay, Yoongi hyung, don't think too hard. Don't worry I won't take advantage of you." giggled Jimin. 

I smiled nervously and laid beside Jimin and then he turned off the lights. My heart was beating like a beast and I was sweating. "Hyung, do you want to know what happened between me and Jungkook?" Jimin turned to face me. "Only if you're okay with it." I glanced at Jimin's face, his eyes were still swollen. He took a deep sigh and enunciated his side of the story. 

"I was so happy when I moved in with Jungkook. It was like a dream. For 3 months it was perfect but then Jungkook started coming home late. There were days when he wouldn't even show up. I thought it was work at first but I guess I was wrong. Once I checked Jungkook's phone and read his conversations with Tae. That's when I knew that their relationship was much more than just friendship. We had many fights over it but he convinced me that there was nothing between them. To make things better Jungkook decided that we go on a trip to Japan. But I didn't knew he had other plans. We were having the time of our lives but after two days into the trip Jungkook received a message...

Flashback:

"Babe, I'll freshen up and then let's go out to eat." Kookie kissed my forehead and went to the bathroom. I was so happy that this trip has brought us so close after the horrible things we had to deal with.

At once Kookie's phone just beeped. I saw the notification, it was a message from an unknown number saying 'Meet me at room number 148 ~ V'

Who is V? Is he hiding something from me? Aahh! Jimin stop being so skeptical! Trust him for once. He's a changed man.

I ignored the text and got back to watching TV and uploading pictures on instagram. Jungkook came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around.

God he looks so hot!

"Let's cancel going out." I said moving close to him and pulling him closer for a hot steamy kiss. Jungkook pulled away, "Aren't you hungry?" He smiled. "Yes, I am. That's why I'm planning to eat you up tonight." I winked.

I kissed him again, biting his lips hard which made him let out a moan. "Okay, let's order something then." he gave me a sexy look and grabbed his phone. As soon he saw the text his face turned pale and his eyes grew bigger.

"Babe? is everything okay?" I asked worriedly. "Um...It's Uh from work I need to go out to get a few things." He stammered "Right now?" I gasped. "Umm Yeah it's sort of important." Kookie grabbed his pair of jeans, wore a shirt and left.

Although I wanted to trust my boyfriend with all my heart but there was a voice inside me telling to go to room number 148. After 15 minutes of restlessness and contemplation I finally decided to go to that room.

As I took each step by my heart throbbed faster. I didn't want to see anything that my heart can't take. I was in front of that room, nervous yet eager to know who was behind that door. I gathered courage to open the door and I did.

What I was about to witness would change my life forever. I saw Taehyung kissing Jungkook. His shirt was unbuttoned while Taehyung was shirtless.

"Tae stop. Jimin is right in this hotel." said Kookie slightly pushing him away. "Why? This isn't the first time we're doing this right under his nose." smirked Taehyung and they kept kissing.

My heart sank and I was devastated. I felt as if a million knives were piercing my heart one by one. I ran out of that room breaking the vase beside the door. They saw me and Jungkook followed me to my room.

...I didn't know what to do or where to go. All I knew I wanted to be out this hotel and far far away from Jungkook."