Chapter 37

Yoongi's POV

Our meeting was finally over and we had signed all the papers that needed our signatures. I was excited yet nervous about this new venture Namjoon and I were about to start.

All three of us walked out of his office and I saw two faces that meant the world to me, Jimin and Hoseok. I wondered what they were doing here?

"Yoongi hyung?" They blurted in unison. But after realizing that they were in front of Mr Bang they greeted  him.

"Do you guys know each other?" he asked with a confused look.

"Yeah" I nodded. They were still staring at me with their eyes wide open. "Oh okay. I'll see you guys tomorrow then. Hoseok and Jimin, wait in my office I'll be back in a jiffy." after saying that he rushed to the loo (nature's call hehe)

"Hyung, what are doing here?" Jimin pouted. He looked a little mad at me cause I lied to him that  I was going to the my studio.

"Yoongi hyung, didn't you tell your boyfriend about this meeting? I mean I tell Jin hyung everything." bragged Namjoon. I wanted to hit him right there, instead of helping me out he was fueling up the already angry Jimin.

But before Jimin started overthinking I told them everything and so did they. And then we planned to celebrate our new beginnings at Namjoon's place this evening.

Later that evening...

Jimin's POV

We were at Namjoon and Jin hyung's place enjoying our beautiful turn of events. Hobi hyung met them for the first time but the personality he has, he gelled with them so smoothly as if they had known him forever.

Jin hyung prepared so many dishes for us and honestly it tasted like my mom's. Obviously alcohol was involved and so we were laughing and shouting and having fun. Jin hyung couldn't stop making dad jokes, and even though Yoongi hyung seemed to hate it but I knew he was low key enjoying it.

After a few hours we had already finished 6 bottles of soju but we had no plans to end the party. So Jin hyung and I ended up going to the convenience store to buy more liquor.

On our way to the store Jin hyung asked me "Do you remember Taehyung? The one who came to the cafe once? Asking for Yoongi."

I was surprised that he mentioned Taehyung out of nowhere. Even though I was in a better place now but I still couldn't forget what Jungkook and Taehyung did to me. 

"Yeah" I nodded.

"He's going through some stuff and because of that Namjoon is really having a hard time." He choked up at the end. His expressions showed how worried he was for Tae and Namjoon.

"I'm sorry about that, hyung." I rubbed my hands against his back to comfort him for what he was going to say next.

"Jimin, I've known you for quite sometime now. I love it how you take care of people around you and cheer them up. Namjoon told me since you've been with Yoongi he has become more expressive and that you bring out the best in him." he paused for a second and then sighed to continue.

"I have a favor to ask of you, Jimin." His hands were fidgeting and he stared at the floor as tears trickled down his cheeks.

"Hyung" I rested my hands on his shoulders and squeezed them gently. "If it's in my power I'll do it for you. Don't hesitate and tell me."

Jin hyung sighed "Tae had a rough life. He was never loved by his biological parents nor did Namjoon's parents loved him." I was stunned by this revelation and my face gave it all.

"Yes, Namjoon and Tae are not real brothers, they are cousins." And he continued telling me how hard Tae's life was. How he had lived most of his life alone with no parents to support him or to look after him. How he distanced himself from Namjoon because he thought he was a burden to him.

"Can you be his friend, a friend that he deserves, a friend that he desperately needs? I know I'm asking a lot from you but I don't know what else to do. You're my only hope."