Chapter 36

The next day~

At BigHit Entertainment

Yoongi's POV

Namjoon and I had been called by the CEO of BigHit for a meeting to basically sign up contracts or whatever and do other legal formalities. We had a conversation with Mr Bang before and he seemed quite genuine and a true music lover.

"I was really impressed by the demo you sent me. You both are really talented, not just as producers or lyricists but as rappers as well. And I don't want to waste your talent by just sitting behind the studio, I want you to be performers." Mr Bang said. 

Performers? I thought they wanted us as producers. Yes, Namjoon and I can surely rap but I never considered rapping as my main thing. And is he expecting us to dance? Cause holy fuck I can't and so can't Namjoon. He's terrible at dancing!

"We had been searching for a rapper duo since last year but we couldn't find one. And frankly, I just wanted to hire you guys as producers cause I really liked your music but when I listened to that demo of yours, I was flattered and I knew I had hit the jackpot!" 

Mr Bang seemed quite excited about this but all this was coming as a shock to us. We were just expecting to produce a few songs for BigHit but God had different plans for us.

"Sir, we are really honored that you have chosen us to represent your company but neither of us can dance." squirmed Namjoon.

Bang burst laughing at his words, "Breathe guys! I'm not putting you in an idol group. You guys are going to be a Hip Hop rapper duo. You won't have to dance."

And with this we relaxed our stiff bodies and sighed in relief.

At once his secretary entered and informed, "Sir, Mr Hoseok is here." 

"Ask him to wait for a while and did you call up the other guy I told you about? What was his name again?"

"Park Jimin. Yes, I called him up. He said he'll be here in 10."

All these familiar names being spoken in my new work place was intriguing me to ask Mr Bang about those guys.

But Mr Bang is a busy man so I gave up my idea of asking and continued with the meeting.

Jimin's POV

Last night was one of the best nights I had and I wasn't sad anymore. My heart was calmer and happier. But I never knew that next morning would bring opportunities which I only dreamt of. 

After Yoongi hyung left, I got a call from BigHit asking me to come up to their office. I couldn't believe that they actually liked my last night's performance. My excitement knew no bounds and I wanted to share it with hyung but I had to reach there as soon as possible. So I got ready and rushed to the company.

When I reached there I saw a familiar face sitting across the reception. It was Hobi. Of course he was called too. I mean who wouldn't after seeing him popping effortlessly last night?

I thought of going up to him but then I realized how rude I had been to him since we met. I didn't like him at all. But last night changed everything and I was in a better place now.

So I walked towards the sofa and sat next to him. "Hey, Hoseok!" I beamed.

He turned his eyes away from his phone to look at me, "Hey, Jimin!" he said with a brightest smile. "I knew you'd be called too. You were amazing last night!"

"Umm. Thanks, Hobi. Do you mind if I called you Hobi?" I stuttered with a nervous smile.

"Sure you can! But don't forget to add hyung, cause I'm older than you." he chuckled.

"Ah, sorry. Hobi hyung." I smiled. "Congratulations, by the way. You deserved it."

Before I could ask for an apology for my bad behavior, three men walked out of the room on the left. Mr Bang was at front followed by Namjoon? Jin's boyfriend! And lastly...Yoongi hyung??

A/N:
Hi guys, I need your help. Idk what to keep the name of the rapper duo group of Yoongi and Namjoon. I need suggestions! So please comment...

Also I think there will be probably 3 more chapters (there can be more... I'm not sure hehe) so I hope you like it. But we're almost at the end and I'm happy that I didn't mess this story as much as the first one haha.

Thank you for reading! I love you guys ❤️ i hope you all are doing well. And don't forget to love yourself😘