Chapter 26

Yoongi's POV

"He's my boyfriend." I blurted. I couldn't bare to see Jimin flirting with some random guy he just met. Why was he behaving like this? I mean if he wants to get over Jungkook there are other ways to do that! And getting laid is definitely not one of them.

Namjoon was surprised cause maybe he didn't expect me to be in a relationship or maybe he thought I could never get a guy like Jimin? But it didn't matter cause he was not my boyfriend. 

I exhausted all the patience I had and even more and I got up, grabbed Jimin's hand "We're going home" I said.

He slapped my hand away and yelled, "No, I don't wanna go hyung. I want to stay and have fun!" 

There was no way I was going to let him stay next to a hot guy who he was ready to fuck right now. "No, you're not."

"Let him stay" Jin got up and grunted "Why are you forcing him to leave? He's not a kid that you can boss around."

Namjoon squeezed Jin's hand asking him to sit cause he was aware of the ruin my wrath brings and therefore no one dared to talk to me like that. But Jin was no joke; he kept staring at me and it was the first time that someone was unaffected by my stare. 

Jimin stood up quietly before any mishap happens, "I think we should leave."

He locked his hands with mine and kept squeezing them. I gazed at his beautiful puppy eyes that were begging me to calm down and leave. And so we did.

We drove back to our apartment without saying a word to each other. I was pissed at him but he was doing it to deal with this awful break up which I sort of understood but he was going way too far. To be honest I hated the idea of Jimin getting laid.

As soon as we reached the apartment he took his coat off and went straight to the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Aaarrrgghh! There's no soju left!" he shouted. 

Does he plan to drink all the alcohol that's left on this planet?

He grabbed his coat as he walked to the main door. "Where are you going?" I stopped him. "To buy soju." he murmured.

I was so done with this now. He was out of control and it had to stop.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You can barely walk and you want to drink more!" I bellowed.

"Well, I wasn't done drinking. I wanted to stay and drink more..."he mumbled but loud enough for me to hear.

"Then why did you leave?" I raised my eyebrows.

Jimin puckered his lips showing how upset he was for leaving. I was confused whether to be mad at him or ignore his words and keep enjoying his cute actions. Cause he is so fucking cute when he's drunk. 

"Cause I was fucking scared that you would hit Jin hyung! And why the fuck you wanted us to leave? I was enjoying myself."

"Enjoying yourself? You were so drunk that I bet you don't even remember that guy's name you were flirting with!" I scoffed. 

"Why the fuck should I remember his name? I just wanted to fuck him. That's it." He blurted. Meaningless sex may sound tempting but I'm sorry it's not and Jimin was a kind of guy who would regret it the next morning.

"Have you lost your mind? What're you even saying, Jimin. Just listen to yourself."

He was so angry and mad that he was not ready to think or to process what he was doing. "I know what I'm saying. I know what I need. Stop treating me like a kid."

I wasn't ready for what more he was going to say but he had a lot "Why the fuck are you so worried about what I do? And why did you call me your boyfriend to Namjoon?"

"Cause I knew what you were up to. You would've regretted it, Jimin. That's why I had to..."

"Who should I fuck to not regret it the next morning? You?" He interrupted. I was shook by his choice of words. I froze then and there with nothing to say.

I gazed at his face with my eyes wide open. Shivers ran down my spine as he came closer to me and pinned me against the wall while I was still contemplating what he just said. He stared right into my eyes.

"KISS ME, hyung!"

A/N:

Hey guys! I hope you're still reading this! Hehe...
Tomorrow is the HIXTAPE release! Are you all ready??