Chapter 15

Jimin's POV

"We're going on a date." I blurted. Jungkook's eyes grew bigger. He seemed shocked and sad at the same time. He deserves it I thought to myself. But what about Yoongi hyung? I hope he doesn't hate me for doing this. But what more could I've done to make Jungkook realize that it's really over.

"I'll grab my things, hyung and then let's eat something delicious." I gazed at Yoongi hyung hoping he would carry on the act and he did! "Okay" he smiled. I kissed his cheek in reflex which made him jump a little.

Was that too much? Yoongi hyung will kill me for sure!

Before they could react to this sudden action of mine I rushed inside the practice room. 

"Guys sorry for that interruption. It's already 6 so we're done for today. Let's continue tomorrow, okay?" I grabbed my things and came out. There was some unusual vibe between the two. I wondered if something happened when I left them alone.

"Let's go, hyung." I slipped my arms around him as Jungkook stared at us walking out of the studio.

Jungkook's POV

Min Yoongi took away Jimin on a date right in front of my eyes and I stood there helpless. I deserve this punishment, I know that. Jimin is doing all this just to make me jealous. He has no feelings for Yoongi, he loves me. But I don't trust Yoongi, the nasty look he gave me and the conversation we had, I'm worried for Mochi. I have to fucking get him back.

But what about Tae? He has no one but me. I can't leave him. Fuck! I don't know what to do!

~~~~~

Yoongi's POV

We reached the restaurant and gave the order. "Hyung, I'm sorry for what I did before. Jungkook wouldn't go away and that's the only thing that came up in my mind. I hope you are not mad." pouted Jimin. I so wanted to kiss those pouty plump lips. It was getting harder to resist them.

"Well, I wasn't mad but it just caught me off guard. And the kiss too..." I blabbered avoiding to look at his face cause after his lips touched my cheeks all I thought was how they would feel on my lips.

"Ahem about that kiss. I had to do it cause, you know, Jungkook won't buy that we were dating. So.." He stuttered. 

I leaned towards him "You just wanted to kiss me, didn't you?" I winked. Jimin's face became red like a tomato. He was totally blushing, looking adorable and making my heart pound.

He stayed mum, not saying a single word. He kept avoiding my eye contact but I could see him smiling  or on the verge of smiling, I don't know exactly.

In no time our food arrived and finally Jimin started acting normal. 

"Hyung, did Jungkook say something to you while I went to grab my stuff from the practice room?" he took a bite of the lamb skewers. 

"No, he didn't." I shook my head.

I couldn't tell him what I said. Maybe someday when I have the courage I will tell Jimin everything that had been buried inside of me. 

I recalled my conversation with Jungkook: 

"Hyung, look how hard he his trying to show that he's over me when he is clearly not." Jungkook gasped. It's sick that he still thinks that Jimin would come back to him.  

"Don't be so sure, Jungkook. Time changes everything. And after what you did he has no other option but to move on." I scoffed. I was not in the mood to take shit from him. 

"Whatever happened between us is none of your business!" he grunted. "Haha! You think you can have him, don't you?" he smirked. "I always knew you had a thing for him. Jimin is too naive to notice it but I see things, hyung. And let me tell you, you are not his type." 

"But you were and still he left you. I don't care if I'm his type or not. All I know is he wants to be far far away from you and I'll make sure he does." I gritted my teeth.

A/N
Hey guys! How are u today?
Did you hear BTS will release BEST OF ME choreography tomorrow! Are you ready?? I think I am, I guess. Idk. Maybe I'm not.

Did you like this chapter? If you did please vote/comment/share.
I love you, guys! xx