Chapter 29

Jimin's POV

"Ah... I forgot to tell you, the text wasn't sent by me. It was Hoseok, he was just messing around."

What? I spent half of my day blushing over a text which he didn't even send!

My heart sank and all the butterflies I had  subsided. 

He liked our kiss, I mean he kissed me back and he seemed quite into it. Back in the studio he wanted to kiss me, right? Then why is he acting like last night's kiss didn't matter to him?

The emotions I had been feeling were confusing enough and now Yoongi hyung was confusing me more. His actions were completely different than his words. 

Before I could let out my frustration out there was a knock on the door. Yoongi hyung opened it and there stood a guy smiling ear to ear with his perfect red hair and an acorn pouch hanging around his waist.

"Suga hyung! I'm here" he chirped. 

Suga hyung? Did he call him Suga?

They hugged each other "Come on in, Hobi." I realized he must be hyung's friend he met yesterday.

He waved at me still smiling as if I was his long lost friend or something. "Hey, you must be Jimin!" 

I would've waved him back if he wasn't the one sending those texts but I didn't cause I was fucking pissed at him and Yoongi hyung. I glared at him for a few seconds when Yoongi hyung noticed me.

"He's Hoseok, Jimin. The friend I went to meet yesterday." He enunciated with excitement.

"Yeah, the one who texted me." I muttered. Hoseok seemed a bit confused after my comment.

"Texted you?" He scratched his head as the smile turned into a pout and his eyebrows furrowed.

Yoongi immediately interrupted us before anyone could say anything. "Aaah! Jimin I forgot to tell you that Hobi is also participating in Interstate Group Dance competition that you've been practicing for." he tried to change the mood.

Great! Yesterday he was messing around with my feelings and now he'll be competing against me.

"Oh." I didn't know how to react to it. I would've been supportive and cheered him but I was pissed at him; I couldn't be arrogant either cause I just met him.

Awkward silence took over and my glare intensified as every second passed.

"We should leave, Hobi" breaking the silence, Yoongi playfully slapped Hobi's butt and left giving me a bland smile.

I won't deny that I was a bit jealous. It left me thinking were they just friends or more?

At the studio...

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung, this is a great opportunity for us! BigHit is a huge company. This means we get to work with people who are passionate at what they do. Supreme Boi, Pdogg, producers we look upto work for BigHit. Please think about it, hyung." Namjoon insisted.

I had been an independent artist/producer my whole life and I did have dreams to work with some fine ass company. But I was afraid. Afraid that I'd lose my identify, my purpose. I wanted to produce music that I believed in and generally big companies don't let us do that. I was afraid I'd lose my freedom.

But Namjoon wasn't giving up and he wanted us to go for this once in a lifetime opportunity.

"Okay Namjoon! Give me some time to think." He smiled at me hugging me tight.