Chapter 27

Yoongi's POV

"KISS ME, hyung!" Jimin reiterated. 

He leaned in; closer by every millisecond, he placed his arms around my neck. I wanted to kiss him, that's all I've ever dreamt of ever since I've known him. But I wanted it happen when he was sober, in his senses, when he knew that he really wanted it.

"Jimin, you're drunk." I stared down to the floor avoiding his glimpse while his warm breath was falling on my face. He smirked at me as his left hand reached for my chin and raised my face to his level. 

His gaze and his fingers brushing across my cheeks, were enough for me to submit myself completely to him. The silence was making me nervous and it showed. And the next thing I knew, his lips were on mine. Those soft lips were gently sucking onto my bottom lip as the grip around my neck became tighter. 

I could taste the enormous amount of alcohol he had been consuming all day. All my life I would imagine how would it feel like to kiss the love my of life and now I was doing it; it was surreal. 

I reciprocated and now my hands were around his waist pulling him closer. Our bodies were radiating heat while our kiss intensified. We kept smooching as we synced our breaths. 

I was no longer in this world, this kiss took me to places I had never been. All the pain, guilt and sorrow were slowly fading away and I was at peace. 

Jimin's POV

Yes, I was drunk. Yes, this probably wasn't the right time to kiss him. But I did. I knew what I was doing. I knew I was kissing my friend, my hyung. And it wasn't because Jungkook broke my heart again or because I was horny. I did it to figure out what exactly it was that I had been feeling. What was drawing me towards him?

I felt as his lips were waiting to be kissed and when I did it didn't feel weird. I just forgot myself. All I felt was warmth and love. He sucked me into his world and my God I never wanted to get out of it. But unfortunately I had to cause in the middle of our first kiss his phone rang.

We pulled away, looking at each other awkwardly, trying our best to act normal but failed miserably. 

"I...I'm..." He stuttered, blinking his eyes at a faster pace, avoiding to look at me.

"It's...It's okay." I ruffled my hair and threw myself on the couch and switched on the TV. I pretended to watch it but clearly I wasn't over the kiss. I guess I never will be.

Yoongi hyung went inside the bedroom and I could hear murmurs. He sounded happy. I wonder who it was!

 After talking for about 5 minutes he came out to the living room still awkward as if we were strangers or something. "I'm going out to meet my childhood friend Hoseok. He's here..." he mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"Do you want me to move out?" I blurted. I wasn't expecting him to go out after what just happened. Was he running away? Leaving me alone to deal with the rush of emotions which were driving me crazy?

"No. No! He's staying with his group." He uttered. There was this awkward silence for a minute where we kept gazing each other, contemplating what must be going through his mind. He left saying, "I'll be back in an hour."

I was actually pissed at him now. It was rude to leave me like that. I don't know if I was expecting too much from Yoongi hyung, I mean back in the studio he wanted to kiss me right? And today I kissed him and he reacts as if nothing happened and runs away.

My thoughts were interrupted by the buzzing of my phone. It was a text from Yoongi hyung.

Yoongi : I'm sorry I left after what happened. I didn't know what to say.

Yoongi : Jimin? Idk what you're thinking and Idk if I should say this but I'll say it anyway

Yoongi : That was special to me.

A/N :
Hey guys! Sorry for updating late I was busy with my exams. Did you like this chapter? Please vote and comment if you did! Thank you for reading ❤️