Chapter 1

*Ariana*

*ring ring*

"Ariana speaking!" I said into the phone with a smile.

"OMIGOD ARI?! It's Ava!" a girl said into the phone.

Ava.... Ava...... OMIGOD AVA!

"Ava Dail?!?!?!" I practically screamed, everyone in this airport termanial was staring at me like I was crazy right now.... oh well.

"My mom told me she heard you were going to vidcon this weekend! So I asked my manager and she said that was true and gave me your number, I can't wait to see you!  Its been forever since we've talked!" she said, also screaming.

"Flight 374 to LA is boarding right now." I heard over the speaker.

"We should totally hang out at the event!" I said to Ava.

We both agreed on meeting at the enterance of the hotel when I called her after my flight to catch up and get some Starbucks together #basic.

*Ava*

Omgomgomgomgomgomg I can't believe I'm going to see Ari again!  Me, her and Jack were all besties since birth unti, she moved in 6th grade, me and her kept in touch but I'm not sure if Jack has or not.  This is going to be so much fun, though!

I'm just sitting on my bed right now being lazy (story of my life.) so I'll ask Jack if he wants to do anything.

"Jack!" I scream.

"What?!" I hear as Jack pops his head around the corner of the door frame that seperates the kitchen and our beds.  This hotel is really nice.

"Do you want to do anything? I'm going to hang out with someone in a few hours but I'm wickkeeddd boredddd." I said to him.

"I'm really craving ice cream right now.... You want to go down to that place across the street?" He asks me.

"YAS!" I scream.  I freaking love ice cream.

He laughs and says "Alright let's leave in 30 minutes." before walking back into the bathroom and turning on the shower.

I grab my hair straightener out of my teal blue suitcase and wait for it to heat up.  Aftter that, I straighten my long light brown hair and put a little french braid in the front.  I'm doing my mascara as Jack walks in and says "Hurry up!"

I swipe the brush across my lashes one last time and grab my phone, camera, key card, and wallet. 

Jack starts to walk towards the door as I grab my red vans out of my suitcase and unplug my straightener so I don't start a fire.

I take one last look at myself in the mirror to smooth down my hair and fix my white and black vans crop top and my black high wasted shorts before running out of the room and catch the elevator just as its closing with Jack in it.

"Next time Dail, you better hurry up or I would've gotten ice cream without you." he says to me, flashing his dimples.

"Well Dail, next time you try to get ice cream without me, you won't have the ablity to show all the girls your dimples that aren't quite as deep as mine." I said back and smiled even bigger.

"Whatever" he said laughing and punching me in the arm lightly.

We walked down to the small ice cream shop and I documented all of it with my camera so I could post it on YouTube for all of my fans.  After we got our ice cream (I got mint chocolate chip, Jack got cookie dough), we sat down and talked about VIDCON and how excited we were for it.  Then I got a call from Ari.

"HI!" I screamed into the phone.

"omigod hi!" she said back "I'll be at the hotel in like 3 minutes! Do you want to meet at the enterance?!"

I jumped out of my chair and pulled jack up with me while saying, "I'll see you there!" and hanging up.

We got to the enterance just as Ari's limo pulled up.

"What..... was...... that..... for?!" Jack said out of breath.

"Ari's here!" I screamed.