Chapter 3

*Ari*

After me and Jack talked on the Ferris wheel, we were all good.  If I could go back to that day, I would do everything different; I wish he just knew that.

Before we went our seperate ways in the hotel lobby, he gave me his number and I did the same. 

"I'll text you tonight." He said with a wink and a smile. 

Lord Jesus those dimples will be the death of me.

When I got in the elevator, there were two huys my age that were wispering to each other and I heard one of them say "dat ass doe"

"You're discusting." I said, walking out of the elevator.  I'll just take the stairs.

I got up to my room and it took me forever to open the door with the card thingy.  They should just give us a real key or something.  I plopped down on my bed and found a note on the table next to it.

Went out to dinner with some old friends :) I'll be home around 11.

Stay safe, Karen<3

I'll just tell her about everything that happened tonight later, but for now I'll just watch a movie or film some videos or something.

I started watching frozen and went on vine and decided to film a new cover.  I sang the chorus "fall" by justin bieber and captioned it with a smiley face emoji :)

On vine and YouTube, I do covers and comedy.  Ava and Jack just do funny ones but they're so much better than mine, oh well. 

After Frozen is over, I take a shower and change into my favorite pineapple printed pajama pants and a white tshirt with my hair in french braids for tomorrow.  At around 10, I got a text from Jack.

From: JACKIEPOO

Hey ;)

To: JACKIEPOO

Hiii whats up?

From: JACKIEPOO

Haha nothing. Do you want to hang out tomorrow?

To: JACKIEPOO

Before or after VidCon?

From: JACKIEPOO

Both ;)

To: JACKIEPOO

kk see you then ;)

I smiled to myself and fell asleep.