Chapter 7

*Ava*
OHMIGOD! Jack never came back to the room last night. He said he was going to Ari's room. Awww. But the problem if they actually go out is that Ari lives really far away and its pretty hard to keep in touch. But I know it will be a while until Jack officially asks Ari to go out with him, Im his twin, I know this stuff.

Well today is the last day of the event. I go and take a quick shower. When I get out I dry my hair and straighten it. I pick out a red cropped tank top, jean shorts, and I put on a red bandana. As Im putting on my eyeliner Jack walks in with a giant smile on his face.

"Hey lover boy" I tease him

"Oh go kiss Walker" He argues back

I reply "Maybe I will"

We both laugh

"Sooooooo, what did you do last night" I ask him

"Nothing much, we just watched a movie" he said

I question "You were there all night is that all you did?" I nudged his shoulder

"shuttt upp Ava! But we did kiss." he told me

"OMGOMGOMG this is MAJOR! My best friend and twin brother be gettin it" I yelled while jumping on the bed

Jack starts "Well, we live super far away from each other I dont really know how this can work"

I interrupt him "You can definitely make this work!"

I realize how lucky I am that Walker lives near me. On the same lake actually. Plus we've known each other since kindergarden. Him and Jack are best friends so I saw him a lot and we fell for each other. We both started making Vines and youtube videos so now were touring together!

*Ari*
Last night we fell asleep but when we woke up we kissed again. What does this mean? He just went back to his room to take a shower but were meeting up again in an hour to go to the final event. I take a shower and curl my hair. I decide to wear white shorts and a pink long sleeve. I put on my make up and white sandals. All this time I've beed thinking about him Then I get a text

From: Jackiepoo
Hey(: Me, Ava and Walker will be at your room in 5?

To: Jackiepoo
yup! See you soon:)

From: Jackiepoo
Cant wait

Aww! I think Im gonna tell them that Im moving back when They get here.

In exactly 5 minutes I hear a knock. I open the door and Ava, Jack, and Walker all come in. Ava goes to sit in a spinny chair and Walker starts pushing her around the room. Awh. I sit on the edge of the bed next to Jack. Our legs lightly touch.

"Hey guys I need to tell you something"
I say as Jack grabs my hand.

"What is it?" Ava questions me.

"IMMOVINGBACKTOTHELAKE!"
I happily exclaim.

"Oh my god! Thats awesome!" Jack smiles

Ava tackles me with a hug

Walker says "Sweeeet"

After we all stop freaking out we have to go. On our way through the lobby a big crowd of fans ask us for pictures. After we take some we start making our way to the place where the event is.

We get there and set up. Im next to Jack again😊

*Ava*
I am the happiest person right now. Im so excited that Ari's moving back to Connecticut! Now I can make sure Jari is legit thing.

*Jack*
Yay!! This morning I was wishing that Ari would move to live closer to us and now she is! Thank you Lord Jesus.

Ava tackled Ari in a hug so I didn't and I thought it would be awkward with everyone there but now I can finally ask her out.

I have the perfect plan.

-AT VIDCON-

It's the last day of VidCon and I wish I could be here every day, I love meeting my fans and making them so happy. I'm next to Ari again and we talk and me, her, Ava, and Walker all go to Panera for lunch together.

On the way home, we were chased by people in our limo and there was a huge mob waiting outside of the hotel, the security guards told us to keep our heads down and just walk through; I didn't want Ari to get lost so I wrapped my arm around her waist and held her close to me as we walked. Everyone was asking us if we were dating and some guys threatened me and some girls threatened her. It doesn't bother me though.

We all went our separate ways and decided that we would hang out tomorrow instead of tonight because we were all so tired.

*Walker*
When we got out of the limo, there was a huge mob of fans waiting for us at the door of the lobby. We were told to keep our heads down and not talk to anyone so I grabbed Ava's hand and we walked through together.

I thrummed around I check on Ari and Jack to make sure that they were ok and I saw Jack's arm around Ari's waist. I totally ship #jari.

Everyone agreed not to hang out but I wanted to hang out with Ava here before we left so when she was about to walk into her room with Jack, I pulled her aside.

"Let's hang out tonight." I whispered to her. "I'll pick you up at 9." And winked.

"Mkay." She smiled and walked into her room.

I still get butterflies every time I talk to her.