Chapter 28

*jack*

For the past week I've been with Ari. We watch movies and cuddle and we haven't done anything else. She can't stop crying and I'm getting really worried about her. It's really hard for me or a by one to talk to her about it because no one really understands what she's going though.

The other day, she couldn't even talk she was crying so much but yesterday, she said she didn't have any tears left. I just make sure she's drinking water do she doesn't get dehydrated.

"Let's do something today." I say to her. Right now, were watching Napoleon dynamite.

She looks up at me and shakes her head.

"C'mon!" I stand up and pull her up after me. "I'll stay in your room, just get a quick shower and then we can go get some ice cream or something, we'll come right home if you don't like it."

She sighs and mumbles "Okay."

I grab some clothes from her drawers and toss them to her. "I'll wait here." I smile and sit on her bed.

She walks into the bathroom and comes out 15 minutes later. "Hand me my makeup please." She points to the nude colored bag next to me.

I hand it to her and she sits at a small seat with a mirror in front of her. I want to tell her she doesn't need it but she doesn't listen when I tell her that and at least she's doing something other than watching orange is the new black.

"Let's go!" She says with a little bit more energy than she's had for the past few days.

She was wearing a pair of dark gray cropped leggings and a black vans tank top. I handed her a pair of galaxy vans and we walked out the door.

We walked down the side walk with our fingers intertwined.

"THE SUN! IT BURNS!" She tells and shields her eyes with her hands.

I laughed. At least she was being a little but like herself.

When the door opened, we heard the familiar ring and walked towards the counter to get a cup. We both took one and tarted to get our frozen yogurt. She got watermelon, I got chocolate. We both piled on the toppings and I paid for her and myself.

We sat at a small table in the corner and went on our phones.

"Selfie!" Ari said and held her phone up for the both of us to smile at. I leaned in and kissed her check just as she snapped the picture. I got the notification a few moments later and saw her caption:

Nothing makes me happier than you, even on my worst days and I've had a lot lately❤️😢

"I love you." I said to her and gave her a big hug.

"I live you too jack. So much." She smiled and kissed me on the lips.

We went back to our yogurt and talked a little bit about random things.

"OMIGOD!" We heard someone scream behind us. "ARIANA CARPENTER AND JACK DAIL! ARIANA I THOUGHT YOU DIED YOU HAVENT BEEN ON ANYTHING FOR SO LONG!"

"So I'm not the only one who thought someone was dead." She mumbled under her breath and her eyes started welling up with tears.

"Can I get a picture?!" The girl asked us still kinda screaming.

I looked over at Ari and she nodded, getting up.

We took a quick picture with the girl and followed her on twitter.

She tried to keep us from leaving when we were done but I told her I was really sorry and got past her eventually.