Chapter 4

*Jack*

"Who ya textin?" Ava said, jumping onto the bed.

"Ariiiii" I said.

"OOOOHHHHH SOMEONE'S GOT A CRUSHHH" She screamed.

"Ava shut up no I don't!" I said tackling her.

"What are you texting about?" She asked me.

I replied with "We're going to hang out tomorrow." and smiled to myself.

"OH CAN I-" she started.

"No, you may not come." I cut her off, covering her mouth with my left hand.

"Fine, I'll just hang out with Walker instead." she said.

I walked into the bathroom to take a shower because its the only place I can think by myself, Ava is so loudd.

I thought about Ari. She doesn't like me, but I like like like like like like her. We used to be best friends and I want that again. I walk out of the bathroom in my towel and find Ava asleep on her bed and my mom is also asleep. I grab my clothes and go back into the bathroom to change.

All I can think about is tomorrow.

*Ari*

I woke up at 7:30 to see Karen still asleep in her bed. I took out my french braids that made wicked pretty beach wavesand went over to pick out my outfit for today. Gray highwaisted jeans, and a white flowy cropped tanktop with a red infinity sign and red vans. I grabbed my makeupo bag and brushed my teeth before doing my foundation so it doesn't get ruined and put on some mascara, waterline eyeliner, and a natural smokey eye.

I checked my phone and I had a text from Jack.

From: JACKIEPOO

Good morning beautiful :) Is 9:30 good to meet in the lobby?

I checked the time and saw that it was already 9:15, ugh I wish I could be one of those people that got ready really fast and still looked amazingg. Oh, well.

To: JACKIEPOO

Yeah :) I'll see you then.

I'll just go on Twitter while I'm waitng.

@ariannacarpenter
Can't wait to see everyone at VidCon today! Hangin with my fave @jackdail before🍍☺️

I smiled at my phone and followed some fans and then I walked down to the lobby at 9:25.

"I saw your tweet." I heard from a voice behind me.

"Really?" I laughed, it was Jack.

"Did you read the comments?" He said looking at his feet.

"Not yet" I paused "why?"

"It doesn't matter anyways" he said looking up and walking towards me.

"Whatever you say." I said to him and we walked out the lobby door.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

*Jack*
"Where are we going?" She asked me.

"It's a surprise." Was all I said to her with a smirk and intertwining our fingers.

To be honest, I actually don't know where we're going either but I just wanted an excuse to hold her hand without it being awkward.

Then I remembered how much she always loved candy shops when we were little. Lighttbullbbbb!!

I led her down the street to the candy shop I had seen here earlier and stopped in front of it when we got there.

"Ta da!" I screamed.