Chapter 26

*ari*
After me and jack talked in his room, we went to the event and it was crazy! There were so many fans and everyone was doing so many crazy things on stage.

I sang sirens by Cher Lloyd and paper hearts as a duet with Ava, it was her first time singing at an event and she was nervous but did amazing. We were supposed to leave at 10 but ended up leaving at 12 because we wanted to meet as many fans as possible.

I walked through the door of me, jack, Walker, and Ava's hotel room and plopped myself right down onto the bed.

"Tired?" Ava laughed.

I smiled "and happy."

She lays down next to me and I turned to look at her "me too."

We talked for a little bit about her and Walker, me and jack. She told me how jack was so protective when her and Walker started to have a thing and wouldn't let then go out until they convinced him that they didn't care what he said.

"I'm gonna shower real quick k?" She asked getting up.

"Yeah I'll just wait here." I replied.

She walked over to her suitcase and grabbed her clothes, shampoo, conditioner, etc. and walked through the bathroom door, closing it behind her after.

I sat on my bed stalking Aaron on twitter for about a minute before Jack walked through the door.

"Whatcha doin?" He asked.

"Stalking aaron." I laughed.

He laughed also "Why?"

"I have to make sure my cousin is following the rules!" I exclaimed and looked behind him. "No Walker?"

"Nope."

"Is he with the other guys?" I asked.

"Yup." He smirked.

I smiled back "what."

He leaned in towards me and connected out lips, holding my face in his hands. I placed one of my hands on his stomach and wrapped the other one around his wrist. He licked my bottom lip but I denied and teased him.

"Ariiiiii" he groaned.

I smiled and bit his bottom lip before pulling away.

"You're such a tease"

I smiled pulled him back to me. I kissed him this time with more passion and let him in. He fell over on top of me with his hands on my hips and mine around his neck.

"Umm........" Ava said as she walked out of the bathroom "I'm just gonna go to Taylor's room with Walker."

We both awkwardly said goodbye.

"USE PROTECTION!" She yelled to us and after the door shut jack looked back at me and bit his lip.

"I'm gonna go shower." I laughed.

"I could join?" Jack suggested and I gave him the look.

"I'm kidding!" He laughed and put his hands above his head.

I grabbed my blue soffee shorts, a black sports bra, underwear and everything else fort shower and walked into the bathroom; I took a long shower to think about my life, it's always the best time to think of the day for me.

I dried off and put on my clothes and out my wet hair into a loose braid going down my back for beach waved tomorrow.

Jack was waiting for me in our bed when I walked out of the bathroom. He smiled and I walked over to him and climbed under the covers.

He wrapped one hand around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Your hands are cold." I whined.

He smiled "Too bad" he said and kissed my temple.

"You're sure he will?" I asked jack.

"I'm sure." He assured me.

"How do you know?"

"Because I just know." He said.

"Okay."

We sat in silence for a minute before I broke it.

"What if he can't be there on my wedding day? Who will walk me down the isle?" I asked jack.

"He will baby don't worry." He pulled me closer to him.

"I sure hope so."

"I sure hope I'm the guy at the end of the isle watching you walk down." He said.

"You're going to be a priest?" I joked.

"No baby. I'll be the groom."

"I'm okay with that." I smiled.

"AND I NEED YOU. BADABABABABA AND I MISS YOU BADABABABABA AND NOW I WONDER!" Me, Ava, and mahogany sang in the car on the way to the Times Square. Today was our last day in new York and we were having a girls day because we've been meeting everyone and been with the guys for the past 3 days.

I was wearing a pair of light washed jean shorts, a red flannel, and a black tank too with combat boots; mahogany wore her lox crop top and a floral skater skirt, combat boots, and of corse a pair of ears; Ava wore a pair of white high waisted skinny jeans, a clack pineapple crop top and a pair of black high top sneakers.

The taxi pulled in front of the forever 21 and I payed before following mahogany and Ava in. We asked someone walking in behind us to take a few pictures for us and then we began shopping. In the dressing rooms, we took mirror selfies with the most crazy matching outfits we could find and posted them on instagram and tweeted them.

We all spent about $125 and then went to sephora and American eagle and a bunch of other stores. We stopped for smoothies and pretzels but not for long because we had a lot more shopping to do.

We went back to our rooms a at 5:30 because everyone's flights leave at 7:30 and we wanted to drop them off at the airport before driving back home.

*jack*
Mahogany, Ava and Ari went shopping all day today so I hung out with the guys and walked around Times Square with them.

We drove them to the airport at 6 and dropped them off before heading home.

"Bye man." I bro hugged Aaron.

"Take care of her." He nodded his head over to Ari talking to jack g and jack j.

I nodded my head and smiled just looking at her.

"See you soon!" They all waved and walked towards security.

"Text me!" Mahogany yelled to Ava and Ari.

We all waved and after they made it all the way through, we walked out the automatic doors and back to our car.

The seating was the same as the last time; Walker and Ava in the front, me and Ari in the back. She laid her head I. My shoulder and we both fell asleep to the sound of Ava and Walker softly talking.

A/N I watched 10 episodes of secret life today okay I need a life #sorrynotsorry 😁👸

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and yeah that's it

Much love,
-c💕🍍

P.S. I cry every time I listen to "to this day" because it's perfect and depressing😭❤️