Chapter 24

*jack*
I walk over to Matt after Ari jumps away with Ava.

"Hey man." I say to Matt and we bro hug.

"What's up?" He asks me.

"Nothing." I take a deep breath. "Listen, you might not know that me and Ari are going out but-"

"Oh I'm sorry man, I didn't mean for anything to be like that!" He says.

"It's fine I just wanted to tell you in case you didn't know." I told him.

"yeah! I wouldn't want to come between you two or anything, me and Ari are just friends don't worry." He laughs.

"Thanks." I told him and we took a selfie.

"Smack cam?" I whisper to him.

He looks at me with a devilish grin and we walk over to the bathroom together to get some foam soap.

He takes out his phone and vines me walking up behind Ari and screaming "SMACK CAM!" Before smearing all the soap on her right cheek. She jumps on my back and shoves our faces against each other so in also have some soap on my face. I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye and looked over.

"Tweeted!" Aaron yelled and we all laughed.

@aaroncarpenter
Look at these cuties😏 pic.twitter.com/Qud81JoL

I smiled and retweeted it before I screen shotted it and posted it on the gram awing the caption: I love you more than chipotle😘 @ariannacarpenter

"Time to go!" Cameron shouted and we all claimed into the limos.

*ari*
"Do you really love me more than chipotle?" I asked jack as he slid into the seat beside me.

"Of corse." He whispered into my ear and kissed me on the cheek.

A light shade of pink started rising up my cheeks.

•SKIP THE CAR RIDE•

I went to my room after the guys dropped us off and I showered before settling into the couch to watch some gossip girl.

From: JACK HAS A SIX PACK😍
do you want to come over? You can spend the night if you want to too😊

To: JACK HAS A SIX PACK😍
I'll be over in 10 mins😊 and when did u change your contact name?😂

"I'm sleeping over at Ava and jacks!" I screamed to my karen in the kitchen and walked out of the door of my hotel room.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" Jack smiled and hugged me as I walked through the door of his room. We walked over to the loving room area where he already had pitch perfect playing on the tv. We sat down on the tan couch and he wrapped his arms around me while I rested my head on his chest and my left arm was draped over his stomach.

After the movie ended and I ran to the bathroom about 10 times because I almost peed my pants, we decided that we wanted to make ice cream sundaes.

"Were going to get ice cream and shit." Jack said to Ava (who was for once with out Walker)

"Kay" she said.

Me and jack didn't want to wait for the driver to come and get us so we hailed a cab off the road and drove to the nearest grocery store. He paid the cab driver and he thanked us before driving off.

We ran straight towards the isle with ice cream and toppings. Jack came back with a shopping cart full of ice cream, candy, and syrups to put on top.

"We can't take that much!" I laughed "were only going to be here for 3 more days!"

"It's all chill, I can eat this amount in one day." Jack assured me.

I rolled my eyes and we walked to the register. I had already slipped a $20 bill into Jacks wallet in the car somehow so I didn't bag him to let me pay this time. He happily swung his purchases in his arms the whole way to the street where we got another cab.

When we got to the room, Ava immediately ambushed us begging for some.

"You can have some only after we finish our sundaes" jack wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"Deal." She nodded and shook both our hands before walking back to the tv.

We started by grabbing two bowls that were in the cabinets and putting 2 scoops of chocolate, vanilla, double fudge brownie, moose tracks, cookie dough, and chocolate chip mint each into them; after, we both smothered them in Carmel syrup and hot fudge.

"M&Ms!" Jack screamed and poured half the bag onto my sundae then the other half onto his.

"And how could we not finish off these amazing sundaes with a cherry on top?!" I laughed putting one on each.

"You can have some now!" I screamed to Ava.

"YAS!" She screamed and grabbed a spoon.

"Scoop your own poob!" I laughed and dodged her spoon she aimed into my bowl.

Jack pulled my hand as we walked into his and Ava's room. Their mom wasn't there because she had a business trip. We sat next to each other on jack bed and watched white chicks while I almost peed myself again.

After the movie ended, we just laid there and talked about the most random things in the universe, like how there should be microwaves that you can hear up something metal in with out burning your house down; seriously, it's 2014 people!

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck with my legs over his.

"I love you." He whispered to me.

"I love you more." I said back.

"I love you most." He smiled and caused me to slightly blush.

He kissed the top of my head as my breaths became deeper and I fell asleep in his strong arms.