Chapter 21

*jack*
I woke up in my bed with Ari lying next to me and my arm around her waist. Her long hair was sprawled out over the bed and her head was on my chest; her mouth was slightly open and she looked so beautiful.

Them I remembered last night.

Does this mean were back together? I thought to myself playing with her hair.

She woke up and looked at me with half open eyes.

"Watcha' doin'?" She asked me.

"Trying to braid." My fingers got all tangled and her hair was in a knot. I threw my hands in the hair and said "I give up."

She giggled, climbed out of bed and walked towards the door.

"Come backk" I groaned and stretched out my arms towards her.

She walked over and grabbed my hands to help me up. I remained lifeless and watched her struggle. "Now I give up." She laughed and fell onto the floor.

We both got up 2 minutes later and walked down the wooden staircase to the kitchen. We both poured ourselves a bowl of frosted flakes with milk.

"When's your mom coming home?" She asked me.

To be honest, I really didn't know; she usually just tells us when she's leaving and that it will be for 3 days-3weeks and that's it.

"No I idea." I said to her.

"Oh."

We sat in silence for a minute or two before I asked her about DigiFest.

"OMIGOD I'm so excited!" She screamed. "I've always loved New York City!"

"Yeah!" I agreed "everyone's going to be there, too!" I exaggerated everyone because even cameron, Nash, carter, and Matt were going to go.

She went home after breakfast and I told her I would text or call her later.

*ari*
I don't really know how to feel about me and jack yet, I do love him but it's hard to forgive him. I feel like I can forgive him so easily because of that but I feel like I shouldn't forgive him that fast; he basically left me for some other random slut.

*jack*
I'm so glad she forgives me. I know she hasn't officially said that to me yet but by the way she acted last night, I think it's safe to assume that she does.

*ari*
At 12, I got a call from Jack to come over at 3 after I showered and changed into some jean shorts and a Aaron carpenter tank top Aaron gave me the last time I saw him. I curled my hair and put on my everyday makeup and watched Shrek the musical (don't judge, it's amazing🙌) on netflix until 2:55 and then started walking around the back way.

"Hey!" Ava said when she answered the door with Walker behind her.

"Hi!" I hugged her and waved to Walker "is Jack here?"

She wiggled her eyebrows and looked back at Walker before shouting "JACK!"

I heard jack run down the stairs as I walked in through the front door.

"Hi." He said, again killing me with his dimples but also because he was not wearing a shirt😍

"Yo" I said and he pulled me down to the basement.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked me.

"Yup!" I said popping the p.

He went in Netflix and let me pick a movie.

"SHREK!" I screamed.

"Ugh booooo" he gave me two thumbs down.

"Ugh fine." I scrolled thorough the other options and picked out mean girls. We were both dying laughing the whole time.

"Yo Ari?" Jack asked me after the movie ended; his arm was around me and my head was on his shoulder.

"Yeahh?"

"I'm so sorry for being a jerk." He told me.

"I think it's ok" I told him being 100% honest.

"You think so?" He asked.

"Yeah. I just don't want it to happen again."

"Ari," he pushed my hair from my face to behind my ear in a swift movement. "I was such a jerk for acting that way. Sometimes I just get a hard head and I don't listen to anything anyone else has to say. I won't let it happen. I never noticed how much I loved you until the reality struck me that I lost you last week."

I blushed and kissed him on the cheek "thank you jack. That's all I needed to hear." I said softly.

A/N okay so I couldn't stand them not being together anymore so here ya go😂

We started another fanfiction about Ava and Walker on this account called my brothers best friend (lol) so we don't have to do it in one story but it will have the same characters and the first chapter is already up! Go check it out!

Vote and comment😘

ilyasm
-c💕🍍