Chapter 22

*Jack*
I wake up to my alarm clock. Its only 5:30. Today me, Ari, Ava, and Walker are driving to New York for Digifest and were leaving at 5:45 Walker will be here to get us in 15 minutes so I manage to get myself out of bed. I pull on a white teeshirt and cargo shorts.

I take my phone off the charger and text Ari

To: Ariii😘
Good morning bae! See you soon:)

From: Ariii😘
Cant wait!

I ran down stairs dragging my luggage behind me. I walked into the kitchen to find Ava eating tomatoes.

Who eats tomatoes for breakfast, what?

I don't even bother asking her, I just pour myself some honey-nut cheerios. We talk about what were gonna do in New York City.

I get a text from Walker,

From: Walk R
Im at your house, lets go

I tell Ava hes here and we get our bags and go out the door. We load everything in the trunk and Ava pushes me out of the way yelling "Shotgun!" I get in the back and watch Ava and Walker kiss then we drive to Aris.

I get out of the car and walk up to the steps. I lightly knock on the door. A few seconds later Ari opens the door and greets me. I grab her bags and carry them out for her.

"You don't have to carry them!" Ari says.

"You say that but you really don't mean it." I threw a smirk at her and continued down the steps.

She thanks me with a kiss on the cheek and gets in the backseat with me.

"I'm so excited!" She exclaims.

Everyone agrees and off we go!

Ari is sitting with her feet over my legs and her head in my shoulder which surprisingly is very comfortable for the both of us even through were in the backseat of a car.

"Wanna watch a movie?" She asks me.

"Sure."

She pulls out her MacBook, a pair if beat earphones for the both of us to share and shows me all the movies she has.

"How about never say never?" She asks.

"How about no?" I laugh.

"Okayyyy......" She scrolls through the other choices. "Grown ups 2?" She asks.

"YAS" I reply and throw my hands in the air.

She laughs and clicks in the movie while I wrap my arms around her. She hands me one of the earbuds and we laugh our butts off the whole time. Walker and Ava wanted to stop about halfway to New York to buy some candy but me and Ari just stayed in the car together.

She fell asleep shortly after the movie ended. We still had about 45 minutes left so I scrolled through twitter, Instagram, and vine until I got bored and played with her hair; she looks so beautiful laying there sleeping. I'm so lucky to call her mine.

We pull up into the Parkin lot of the hotel that we will be staying at and I whisper "wake up sleepy head." Into Ari's ear.

She lays there for a second before sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "We'll hello New York!" She says energetically.

We all get out of the car with our bags and Walker checks us into our suite. We each take a key and walk over to the elevator and then Ari gets a call.

*ari*
"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Ari! It's Aaron!" My cousin Aaron said into the phone.

"Omigod hi! What's up?!" I say excitedly.

"I heard you were in New York and so are me and the guys! We should definitely meet up!" He suggests.

"Of corse! I haven't seen you in forever!"

"I'll text you after I talk to everyone else." He says.

"Okay! I can't wait to see you!" I exclaim.

"Me neither!" He agrees and then we both hang up.

"Who was that?" Jack asks me.

"Just Aaron, he said he's in New York with all the guys too and we should meet up." I explain.

Jack clenches his jaw and doesn't say anything.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed jeez.

ding!

From: AYE-AYE-RON😜
Is tonight okay at 6? We can go to skyzone and order pizza together.

To: AYE-AYE-RON😜
Sounds good! See you there!

From: AYE-AYE-RON😜
Kaykay cuz😎

"Were going to skyzone tonight with all the boys at 6!" I yell to Walker, Ava and Jack.

It's already 4 so I start getting ready. I don't need to impress anyone so I showered and changed into plain black nike pros, an old cheering tshirt, free runs, and my swaggy elite socks. I dried my hair and straightened it before throwing it into a messy ponytail. I still have 1 hour until we have to leave after I finish all of that so I talk to jack for a little bit and then I have a following spree on twitter.

Next thing I knew, it was 6 and time to go.