Chapter 30

*Walker*

Today is the day we go to VidCon in LA! I'm really excited to go because my little sister will aslo be coming with us. We're going to be picked up by Ari and her manager in about 2 minutes because Karen is going anyways and all the parents know her and trust her.

As soon as I hear the door bell ring, I call up the stairs to my sister for her to come dwonstairs. I'm glad her and Ari became friends because they were like strangers until a few days ago and it was awkward when me, Ava and Jack knew her pretty well.

We both walked our bags down the path infront of my house and put them in the trunk of the SUV Karen was driving. "VAMANOS!" I screamed when the car started moving and we all cheered. Ava had the front seat and was talking to Karen about some new type of laptop coming out or something but I didn't listen. Jack and Ari were sitting in the back seat and laughing about something on Jack;s phone.

Ava truned around after a few minutes. "Are you excited?!" She asked Anna.

"OF COURSE!" she screamed "'IM GOING TO MEET THE DOLAN TWINS ASJBDJDFKDFKH!"

Ava laughed. "They're pretty chill guys."

Anna used to be kinda scared of Ava because she was so outgoing towards herwhen we first started going out but after a while, she got used to it and I think it rubbed off on her.

After 10 more minutes of driving and listening to Anna obsess over Grayson and Ethan, we made it to the airport. We climbed out of the car and grabbed our suitcases. I saw Ava had one empty hand like me so I held it while we walked inside and checked our bags.

By the time we got to security, we were all pretty hungry and decided to stop at he Dunkin Donuts that was right outside of the exit from security. It didn't take too long for all of us to get through because we had been through the same routine about 10 times in the past month.

We raced to the line at Dunkin Donuts and waited our turn in line for about 15 minutes.

*Jack*

While we were standing in line, I wrapped my arms around Ari's waist and held her close to me. I hate the fact that other boys look at her and try to flirt with her. They just want to take advantage of her and I hate seeing something like that happen to anyone. That's why I always make it very clear that she is mine when we are in public.

"I love you." I whispered into her ear "A lot."

I could feel her shiver so I took my sweatshirt off and gave it to her. She slid it over her head and gave me a quick kiss on the nose. I know that she doesn't like when people make out in public for everyone to see. I understand that too. It's not something you want to see when you're 6 and traveling with your family.

I ordered myself a medium iced coffee and ordered Ari the same thing with carmel flavoring. We also ordered a breakfast sandwich before we walked over to the pickup counter.

As we were waiting in line, I noticed a guy about our age or maybe a year older looking her up and down. I wrapped my arms around her again but he didn't seem to get the message. Before I knew it, he was walking over to us.

"Hi." He smiled at Ari.

"Hi.......?" she said confused.

"HI!" I waved and fake smiled at him.

He ingored me and went on talking to my girlfriend. "Can I have your number?" he asked and pulled out his phone.

"Ummmm thats my girlfriend...." I said starting to get angry.

"Sure." She said and began reciting the number. "781-742-4673" She told him and he nodded just as they called ahead that his order was ready.

"I can't believe you did that!" I said to her.