Chapter 9

*Ari*
I woke up at 2 am to my alarm playing Buckwild. I groaned and walked over to the bathroom to take a long hot shower.

I changed into a pair of gray sweats and a red MagCon tshirt, putting my hair in a messy bun and no makeup. I have a 430 am flight back to Pennsylvania this morning because my mom wanted me to come home and go to Connecticut with her in a few days but I didn't really mind because Jack, Ava, and Walker have a flight at the same time and IM GONNA BE THEIR NEIGHBOR AGAIN.

At 3:00, I heard Karen yelled "Come on Ari! We don't want to miss our flight!"

I quickly grabbed my bag and carryon, making sure I didn't forget anything and slipped on my red vans.

The ride from the airport was like 10 mins and after we got through security, we still had 30 mins until our flight would start boarding so I went over to Dunkin Donuts and got an iced coffee and texted Ava and Jack where I was.

I was grabbing my straw when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I jumped a little and then I heard the guy behind me say "where's your boyfriend now?"

Holy shit.

*Jack*
I got a text from Ari that told us where she was. Me and Ava walked down and started looking for her but I couldn't find her. We started walking back and I would just text her where we went when I thought I heard someone say my name faintly.

I turned around and I didn't see anyone but I thought I saw that jerk from the elevator. I saw that he was with a girl and I noticed that it was Ari. He had his arms around her waist and her back was to him.

My heart just shattered.

She replaced me😔

*Ari*
"Where's your boyfriend now?" He asked me.

Omigod it's the guy from the elevator.

"How did you find me?" I asked him.

"What's his name again? The internet boy?" He asked me.

"Jack." I said softy.

He still had his arms wrapped around me and the he grabbed my hand and said "come with me."

I couldn't really do anything so I followed him, trying to get someone's attention but of corse right now, no one decides to notice that I'm famous.

He led me to a gate for one of the flights and told me to sit. There were some people in the airport but it was almost empty, everyone was too tired to notice if anything was wrong. That's why he decided it would be ok to kiss me.

He grabbed my neck and forced my lips onto his lips. I tried to pull away but I couldn't.

"Ari?!" I heard Jack scream.

The guy kept forcefully kissing me but my eyes looked over at Jack and I have him the Please help this creep is going to rape me, look and he ran over and punched him in the stomach.

"I told you to stay away from her." He said and gently grabbed one of my shaking hands and running away with me.

"Thank you so much again Jack." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Anything for you." He said and hugged me back.

He smiled and glanced down at my lips, back to my eyes and my lips again. We both leaned in and as soon as our lips met, I felt sparks.

"Mhm." I heard someone clear their the throat.

We pulled apart and saw Ava and Walker both wide eyes and mouths hanging open.

"Hi...." Jack said awkwardly and stepped an inch away from me.

"We um have to go board our plane now." Ava said and then walked away with Walker.

"Umm.." Jack said rubbing the back of his neck laughing a little. "I'll see you in a few days right?" He asked me.

"Yeah!" I said "I'll um text you or something."

"Yeah." Jack said to me.

Awk. Ward.

I started walking away before Jack said "Ari wait!"

I turned around to see him standing really close to me again, he smelled amazingggg.

He bent down and kissed me on the cheek before saying "don't forget me when you're gone ok?" With a smile.

"I pinky promise." I smiled back and we wrapped our pinkies around each other's before going our separate ways.