Chapter 23

*jack*
Aaron invited me, Ari, Walker, and Ava to skyzone tonight so I wore some basketball shorts, a white tshirt, vans, and my nike elite socks. It didn't matter that I was wearing vans because they will give me a different pair if shoes anyways.

Me and Ari hung out from 5 until she got a text at 6:15 from Aaron that said they were outside.

"Come on vamanos, everybody let's go!" Ava sang as she led us out the door and Walker pretended not to know her.

"You know you love me!" She yelled and he kissed her on the cheek.

"EWWWW!" Me and Ari both yell at the same time.

"Oh, you shut up!" Walker yelled back laughing.

We walked out the hotel lobby doors and walked outside when we were greeted by Matt getting out of the car.

"Hola!" He says.

"Wow, everyone's really liking the Spanish today." I laugh to Ari.

"Not as much as I love you." She responds and kisses my cheek.

I hold my cheek and pretend to be starstruck as I follow after her into the car.

The seating is like in a rectangle around the perimeter of the car so me, Ari, Matt, JackG, and JackJ sit in one row while Ava, Walker, Cameron, shawn, and Hayes sit across from us and everyone else sits on the sides.

The whole car ride was a total turn up. These boys really like their dub step and waiting for the beat to drop.

We get to skyzone about 20 minutes later and have already ordered the pizza to be ready for us there. Me and Ari are the first ones in line to get shoes but somehow end up being last because we get cut so many times without noticing.

We have a session for one and a half hours so we get jumping so we don't waste anytime!

"Watch this!" I say to Ari and do a backflip.

"Watch this!" She says and in return does some fancy pass.

"That wasn't fair." I wine.

"You started it." She jokes and sticks out her tongue to me.

I jump behind her and wrap my arms around her waist so were jumping in sync. I tell her I'm going to do a flip holding her but she started screaming so I laughed and let go.

"That..... Was..... So......... Scary......." She says out of breath.

"Oops." I shrug and jump away.

I come back a few minutes later and see Ari and Matt laughing together and I also see Matt ask jack G to take a picture for the two if them. He wraps his arm around her shoulders and she puts one of her hands on his back and one on his stomach.

That is not ok.

I jump over just as Matt whispers something funny into her ear and she starts laughing. The picture is taken and they laugh even harder when they see it.

"Hey." I say and wrap my arms around Ari to make sure Matt knows she's taken by me.

Not him.

"Sup" she says and nods her head upwards.

Damn she can't take a hint.