Chapter 10

-SKIP TO MOVING DAY-

I got out of the car and the moving truck pulled up behind us that held all of our stuff. I took a look at the house and remembered all of the fun times me, Jack, and Ava had there. Walker was more friends with Jack way back when so he wasn't always there.

"Home sweet home." I heard my mom say behind me and walk up the front steps and through the front door.

"I'm gonna go say hi to Jack and Ava ok?!" I screamed through the door to my mom.

"Yeah!" She shouted back to me.

I ran through my backyard to where we made a pathway to get to each others houses. I walked past the old tree house and in 2 minutes I got to their front door.

*knock knock*

"Hi can I help you?" Jack said with his back still to me.

"Is Ava here?" I asked.

He turned to look at me and smiled really big "ARI!!" He said and tackled me in a hug. "YOURE HERE!!"

"yeah I am." I said hugging him back and laughing.

"Ava's at the new frozen yogurt place downtown with Walker but we can walk down and meet them if you want to." He said to me.

"Sure! Let me just tell my mom!" I said and we walked over to my house together.

We walked in silence but It was a good kind of silence, not awkward.

"Mom?!" I screamed as we walked through the door.

"I'm in the kitchen!" She screamed back to me.

I walked into the kitchen followed by Jack and said "can I have some money to go to the yogurt place with Jack and meet up with Walker and Ava?"

She turned around to see jack and said "OMIGOD JACK YOURE SO BIG!! The last time I saw you, you were 4 feet tall!" And she hugged him.

Jack was laughing a little and hugged her back "thanks Ms. Carpenter." He said.

She have me $20 and said goodbye to me and Jack.

"So...." Jack said when we were walking down the side walk with our fingers brushing against each other's.

He reached for my hand and continued walking "the other day was...."

I finished his scent emcee by saying "amazing."

He smiled and then continued talking "I wanted to tell you something that maybe you forgot I told you earlier. But everyday of my life, It will be true."

I looked up into his eyes and he stopped walking to turn to face me.