Chapter 8

*Ava*
Even though everyone agreed that we wouldn't go out tonight, me and Walker made plans to go out anyways without them. I might have to sneak out without telling Jack, I'll just tell my mom. He's pretty protective sometimes, he's Walker's best friend but I'm also his sister. He just doesn't want to see me get hurt.

"Hey mom?" I said walking towards her.

"Yeah honey?" She said not looking ip from her laptop.

"Can I go out with Walker tonight?" I asked her.

"Of corse!" She said. "You don't even have to ask just text me!" She's so chill.

"Yeah I know but I was wondering if you wouldn't tell Jack because he might not want me to go or something." I said to her.

"Oh yeah! I totally understand." She said to me "how much money do you need?"

"Just like $20" I said to her.

She handed me the money and I thanked her.

"I'll text you on my way back!" I scream/whispered to her and grabbed my wallet, phone and room key.

I only had to wait outside my door for a minute or so for Walker to come.

"Hey!" He said grabbing my hand.

"Where are we goin?" I asked him standing on my tippy toes to kiss him on the cheek.

"I thought might just go to the beach or something." He said to me and we started walking to the elevator.

-SKIP THE CAR RIDE-

The drive was only about 15 minutes and it was kinda late so the beach was practically empty. We both kicked off our shoes and carried them in our free hand and intertwined our fingers. We walked along the shore and talked for forever about everything.

All of a sudden, Walter stopped walking and turned to face the ocean.

"I remember the first time I saw you." He said. "You had pigtails with little bows and chocolate on your face." And laughed a little. "Even then, you were beautiful." He turned and smiled at me. "I never thought my best friends twin sister would ever be the love of my life."

I was speechless. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed my lips against his. "Neither did I." I said smiling through the whole thing and I could feel him smiling too.

We stood at the shore with the water brushing against the edges of our toes; he had his arms wrapped around my waist and his head on top of mine. I held onto his as with my hands and couldn't stop smiling. Everything is just so perfect.

*Jack*
OMIGOD where tf is Ava. She better not be out with Walker, she knows how protective I am of her and that she should tell me before she goes out. I know Walker is my best friend and he would never hurt her but I still get worried.

Ava came in the door when I was face timing Ari. She was smiling like crazy. I told Ari I would text her later and hung up.

"Where were you?!" I asked her.

"I took a walk on the beach jack, calm your frick." She said, walking past me.

"You walked on the beach, alone?" I folded my arms across my chest.

"Why do you even care?" She asked and walked into the bathroom.

"Because," I said following her. "We said we wouldn't go anywhere because we were too tired but you just go home and it's 10pm."

"I was with Walker." She said.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I asked her. "I could've hung out with Ari!"

"OOOOH ARI AND JACKKK!" She screamed.

"Shut up." I said, walking over to my bed and texting Ari.

To: Ari😍💁
Hey ;)

From: Ari😍💁
Holaa☺️

To: Ari😍💁
Sup?

From: Ari😍💁
Just eating and watching some home improvement shows with karen😂 wbu?

To: Ari😍💁
Listening to Ava talk about her stupid date with Walker tonight😩

From: Ari😍💁
Oooh she didn't tell me😏

To: Ari😍💁
Haha me neither. Are you excited to move back to ct?

From: Ari😍💁
Yeah I can't wait! It's gonna be so much fun!

To: Ari😍💁
Do you know where you're going to live?

From: Ari😍💁
My mom somehow managed to get the same house! We'll be neighbors again!

To: Ari😍💁
YAASSS😎

From: Ari😍💁
Ugh Karens making me explain hashtags to her again😩🔫 ill brb in like 5 hours😂

To: Ari😍💁
Kaykay bæ😂

After an hour of hearing Ava talk about Walker and watch the Kardashians, I decide to just go to sleep but I'll text Ari again before.

To: Ari😍💁
Goodnight beautiful☺️💕 I'll see you tomorrow at the airport✈️

From: Ari😍💁
Goodnight handsome😘 see you there!

I smiled to myself and drifted off to sleep.