Chapter 2 - Kissing?

We walked, walked, walked. Over a bridge, under a motorway and through the big park. My feet were about to die in my high heels when we finaly arrived at what this guy called home. It was dark outside, so I couldn't really tell what it looked like. I think it was a house, though. We entred trough the door and eventually we were Standing in a huge hall. This must be a house. All I can see are huge stairs and gigantic doors, leading into probably even more gigantic rooms.

"Uhm..., by the way, I'm Matthew Healy but just call me Matty", the guy said. I was just staring at the beautiful room. I've never seen anything like this before. "Ray", I said not making eye contact. He laughed. "Well Ray, we could stand here for Ages and just do nothing but I would rather perfer to get a drink", he said and I could feel the girn on his face. Emberassement came over me. I turned round and smiled. "Sounds good."

He led me into the living room. Gorgeous black Sofas, a big flat Screen tv, huge Windows. I sat down on the Sofa. Matty rushed over to a cabinet and got out some Wodka. Uhh I loved this guy already, I thought. He set a glas infront of me and then fetched one himself. He filled my glas. I watched his Hands move and tilt the bottle. His Hands were gorgeous. Wait, wait, wait!! What the hell am I doing. I'm such a creep! Watching his Hands.....omg RAY!!

"So what would you say, if I told you that I was in a band called the 1975?", Matty said. I chocked on my sip of Wodka. "Uhmm... Hell yes, I'd like that", I said while wiping off my mouth with my Hands. "Cool, than I think we could get along very well", he said with a huge smile on his face. "I think so", I laughed and then I looked at him. His eyes were beautiful. His face was simply perfection. He also stared at me. It was kinda awkward but pleasent at the same time. It felt like he was scanning my face aswell. We practically just sat there for about two minutes looking at each other.

After a while I saw a small glimp in his eyes, that I had been staring into for the last three minutes. I don't know what was going on but I think that I liked him. A lot! He slighlty came closer and closer and I just went with it. Soon he had his right hand at my cheek and was caressing it softly. Very gently. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Never felt those before, actually. I could feel his warm breath on my nose. Sure enough he had his soft, baby-like lips on mine. It was amazing. He had his other hand on my back and was rubbing it gently. He leaned back, not breaking the kiss. Now i was lying on top of him. I could smell his perfume. A bit of apple and ginger, maybe something spycier aswell. Now was the time, I oficially knew that I was a total creep. I was kissing Matty, but still trying to identify his perume. AWKWARD!!

As I was still kissing him (FOR THE RECORD :D) I knew something else about myself. Something that I had never expected to happen tonight. Yes Ray. I knew that I was in love.

OH MY FUDGING GOD, GUYS!!!! I LOVE THIS PART!! What about you guys?? You like or nah? :D so I had sooo many exams and essays to write in the last two weeks!! ....sorry... BUT NOW I'M STARTING TO WRITE MORE I PROMISE!!!! <3 don't forget to rate and comment this story. ANY THOUGHTS ON WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?? And omg!!!! 127 READS??!! AMAZE-BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Forever urs, Anna <3