Chapter 21 - Hiding something

"Wanna order pizza?", Matty yelled from inside the kitchen.

"You wanna have a boring sleepover, or nahh?", I yelled from his room.

"Nahh", he imitated me. I had to giggle.

"K, so you order pizza, eh?", I laughed.

"You got it", he laughed.

I loved him so much. Yes, he was a 'drug addict' and yes.. he had some drinking issues but I haven't seen him drink for days. At least not when I'm with him, I guess...

I went to jump in the shower. I forgot to do that at home, ...basicaly.

I was in the bathroom taking my bra off and in that second Matty came bursting in.

Well, not on purpose of course, I guess he needed a wee.

"Uhh...", I said. I was so embarrassed.

"Sorry, love. But I saw you the other day, no worries", he smiled and exited the room.

I couldn't help it but I had to grin. I couldn't stop... awkward!!

I just quickly jumped in the shower.

After about five minutes I was done and dryed off my body.

I let my hair air-dry for now.

I ran down the stairs to see where Matty was.

He was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Herbal essences shampoo, hugh?", I grinned.

He smiled and nodded.

"Victoria's secret bra, hugh?", he copied my expresion.

"Don't be a creep, Matty! That's not attractive", I laughed.

"Oh and searching through my wash supplies is not creepy?", he laughed and pulled me up onto his lap.

My phone buzzed.

UNKNOWN:

So being creepy is the new trend, ha? Well you better get out of my way before I don't get any creepier!

I know you love me,

Yours <3

I stopped laughing for a second and ran into Mattys room to put away my phone.

"Is something wrong, Ray? Who was that?", Matty asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Oh..no it's nothing that you have to worry about", I half smiled. I faked it.

"Okay... I trust you", he said.

"Thanks, I trust you too", I said.

"So, pizza should be here in a minute right?", I asked trying to sound happy.

2K IN THE HOUSE BITCHEZZZ :D Thank you FROM THE MOON AND BACK AND TEN TIMES AROUND THE EARTH for all that you have done for me!!!! I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH GUYS :**

Forever urs, Anna <3