Chapter 44 - No...maybe

Matthew's P.O.V

She betrayed me. She fucking cheated on me only because I wanted to kiss her, what the hell?!

Maybe I wasn't good enough for her anymore. I would've understood that, she can have anybody she wants! She was beautiful, friendly and just simply angelic.

But I was just a bloody drug addict that also had drinking problems. I mean, look at how we met.

When I saw her for the first time, I thought she was just going to be like a one night stand but now look at how far we had come.. until she turned into somebody totaly different after getting kidnapped and I didn't even know who had kidnapped her, fucking hell..

But I guess that didn't matter anymore... I think that meant the end for us.

"MATTHEW HEALY GET YOUR ASS IN THIS DIRECTION!!" I heard a voice call from behind me. I decided to walk even faster.

"Bloody hell! Stop, It's me!!" the voice yelled again and I figured out that that voice belonged to Ray. I stopped in my tracks under a bridge.

"WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?! I found you in MY house after you were kidnapped, I try to comfort you.. to kiss you and then you do what?! You run off, great! Thanks Ray I don't think this is working out" I yell back at her almost scaring myself.

"What on earth are you talking about?" she asked astonished at what I just said.

"When I told you to leave the hospital I wanted to protect you from my dangerous situation! As I got out I met this guy Mason on the street and he was very friendly. There is nothing between him and me, why won't you understand?" she said with her eyes darting into my own.

"Why'd you run off?!" I yell a bit more quiet but still loud.

The old ladys from the park a couple of weeks ago walk past us and they recognize us too. Shit.

"Oh, no Margret! Maybe we weren't right" one lady said sadly to the other one that was walking next to her which I believe was Margret. I look at my feet and try to not look up.

"Good evening" Ray half smiled and looked embarrassed aswell. Gosh this was messed up.

They passed and we were just standing there looking at the ground.

"Matty, I can't be with you if I'm not sure about what relationship we really are" she whispered. I looked up at her and get a glance of her beautiful eyes. Chestnut. So chestnut that nothing could be more chestnutty than this. Her eyes were beautiful.

"What do you mean?" I snapped back to reality.

"I mean that... well.. my step-mother kidnapped me to pull me away from you as in break the love between us" she sighed and watched the leaves fall to the ground.

I stayed quiet and just stared holes in her stomach.

"She wanted to break our love for good.. she said that you might.. kind of, sort of be my.. uhmm.. half brother" she looked at me concerned of my reaction I think.

HER HALF BROTHER??? WHAAAAAATT?!!

"No" I say plainly.

"Maybe" she adds.

OMG SHE TOLD HIM :O WILL THEY EVER GET BACK TOGETHER?! IS HE REALLY HER HALF BROTHER???

Forever urs, Anna <3