Chapter 18 - Dream and Twitter

******************************

"How could you ever do this again, Ray?", I whispered to myself. "You wouldn't forgive yourself", I continued. "I was strong for over three months now. But I do need it somehow. Right now!", I yelled.

I grabbed the razor and without thinking about it I sliced my skin open. Blood was running down my arm and it felt...well...good to be back!

******************************

I jumped up out of my bed with sweat dripping down my face.

It was just a dream.

I had fallen asleep with the joint in my hand and my phone in the other. Peaceful sleep.

Thank god. I promised Hannah to never cut again.

What would Matthew think of me if I had done it. He would be discusted and grossed out.

Or maybe not, but I didn't want to risk it! He was the love of my life and I didn't want my problems to change that.

I called Matty about ten minutes later. He didn't pick up the phone. What?!

I tried nearly five times but nobody was there.

I was so super bored that I for once in a million years I opened my twitter and checked it.

9.017 mentions in tweets, 2.619 re-tweets and 13.008 new followers. What the hell was going on?!

I read a few.

"ARE YOU THE FUCK MARRIED TO MATTY @RayHey????? HE'S MINE!!!"

"You're so pretty @RayHey"

"Follow for follow???? @RayHey"

"Bitch!"

"PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSEEE FOOLLLOOOWWW MEEE IT'S MYYY BIIIRRRTTTHHDDDAAAYY TODAYYY!!!!! <3 @RayHey"

"Donut @RayHey"

"You're a great couple @RayHey!"

"Love from switzerland <33 @RayHey"

My god... I didn't think that being with Matty was such a big deal.

I felt kinda depressed about those hate comments but I tried to ignore them.