Chapter 37 - good girl

MATTHEWS P.O.V.

I reached Ray's apartment after walking through several crouds of people yelling my name and trying to hug me or even kiss me.. I hated that but for my fans I'd do anything. You know, I often see these teen magazins filled with shit rumors and stuff like me marrying Ray. I always want to tell them that it's not true but I'm not allowed to because management will be ripping mad!

I opened the front door of the apartment complex she and her random.. i guess friend lived in. It was pretty huge! So many buildings, though. On my way to her apartment door some drunk people crossed my way and I remember her telling me about some hidious guy named Luke that was a drug addict lived next door to her.. I believe that was him.

"Hellaaahh, howwss uuure daayye?" he asked me and stumbled across the ground. He hit me and I helped him back up.

"Alright.. uhm, how was yours?", I asked politely.

"Yooouu daaa gaall- I meannn bayyyfrrriiieeeennnd?!" I had to concentrate on what he was asking me but I knew well enough how to handle drugged people... like myself sometimes..

"Ehh, yeah I think so" I smiled and walked off.

"Sheee's aa goooooddd gaaallll" he said politely in a drunk voice of course but I appreciated it.

"Yeah, I know", I waved him off but smiled to myself. Ray was a good girl, she was just gone.

I rang her doorbell about ten times in a row but nobody was there.

"RAY?!" I yelled but no answer.

Where on earth was she and what was she up to?

I was scared.