Chapter 38 - old and not gold

( Little side note: I think I've been making you wait way too long now loves!! Some people are already begging me to update and I just can't hold the news back anymore.. hehe xx So here we go!!)

Ray's P.O.V

A thousand thoughts were shooting through my tiny little head that didn't really fit in place with my body which was rather tall and that is why, long story short, I didn't like my head.

How could this be?

Was I dreaming?

I lightly pinched my side but nothing happened. I didn't jump up with a sweaty head in my soft and warm bed, I sat here in the dark with frozen feet and my tummy filled with donuts. I didn't even want to see in what I was sitting. It felt kind of wet.. sounds gros I know but I didn't have time to worry about that.

As if she read my mind, she turned on the light.

I knew who it was and I heard the voice but she had some damn f*cking explaining to do why she kidnapped me!! ( A/N: ANY IDEAS YET? WHO IS IT?? PLS DON'T SCROLL DOWN IT WILL RUIN THE SHOCKCITEMENT!! A reader came up with that word and I am literally obsessed!! Thanks love xx)

I didn't expect her to look this young still.

Shoulder lenght light brown hair was hanging around her face and covering her ears. Never did I think that she could put on an evil face like this. Her hazel eyes piercing into mine like she could see directly into my soul.

She pulled off her hood and there her full face was.

I couldn't believe that I'd see her ever again. After all that she did, there was no excuses. She hurt me emotionally and phisically aswell. Horrible thoughts crossed my mind, but I tried not to think about it.

My eyes widened when I saw a big black and blue spot under her jaw and she seemed to notice that. She shook her head and then closed the door.

Silence.

Finally I got the courage to sort out my thoughts that were ushering through my head like it was a freaking marathon they were doing.

She stared at me and then came closer.

She leaned over me.

"Hello", she whispered with an evil grin.

She looked terrifying.

I thought of what Matthew was doing, if he was looking for me at all.

"Mother" I breathed and met her gaze. They were filled with something I can't explain.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????????!!!!!!!!!

SURPRISED?! HER MOM?! YOU'RE PROBABLY ALL LIKE 'SAY WHAT?!' HAHA LOL.

DID YOU EXPECT THIS COMING...?

VOTE AND COMMENT ON HOW YOU LIKE THIS :)

Forever urs, Anna <3