Chapter 43 - betrayed obviously?

I couldn't do this to Matty. Not after this whole time. I couldn't betray him like this!

"I like your hair today" the guy complimented with a warming smile.

"Thanks" I shifted uncomfortably. I wouldn't mind for him to leave at this very second but I just decided to let it go.

"So do you live in this area?" I asked whilst taking a deep sip from my strong Irish coffee. My favorite.

"I live northern" he nods. I've never been to north Manchester before.

About a half hour passed and we were about to leave as something unexpected happens. Matthew walks in with a pretty angry look.

"What on earth?" He half yelled through the cafe. Of course as embarrassing as can be.

"Keep your voice down a little" I said back and his face turns pale at the sight of the guy who's name I didn't actually quite know yet.

"So you walk out my door and immediately you fuck this piece of shit?!" He blurts and I see the anger growing in his eyes.

"What?! No" I say a bit to loud. Oh my.

"This is, uhmm.." I turned around to face the friendly guy and looked at him with a big question mark plastering my face.

"Mason" he stated quietly. Wonderful.

"This is mason and he is just a friend I guess.. I just met him the other day" I wave it off, hoping that Matthew will stop.

"Ray.. I.. I.. I wanted to tell you something.. But now you ruined it! I don't believe you" he yells and walks out of the cafe.

What did he want to tell me?

HEY GUYS SO I HAVE IOS 8 NOW AND I JUST DO NOT LIKE IT AT ALL I DUNNO WHY ITS SO HARD TO DEAL WITH SOMETIMES {most of the times} LOVE YOU AND THANKS AGAIN FOR 8k SO CLOSE TO 10k :0

Forever urs, Anna <3