Chapter 39 - 'real'

RAY'S P.O.V

"How'd you.. How dare you do.. How dare you fucking do this to me?!" I whispered.

She glared at me and then tugged her hair back behind her ear. I just stated at her blankly. I didn't know what to say.

"What are you gonna do? Hit me? Beat me u-" she cut me off.

"Shut your fresh little mouth Rachel" she yelled. She dared to call me Rachel. That was what my grand-pa always called me but he got shot and since then I don't want to be called like that anymore, I'd break down crying. But this time I'd think of my grand-pa later.

"Don't call me that" I said calmly and she shrugged. She made me more and more aggressive by the second but I decided to focus on the situation rather than creating a drama right away.

"I call you what I want, miss punk" she laughed and I sat there in shock.

"Where does miss punk come from now?" I huffed but she just looked away.

"You didn't think I'd follow you?! You know I will always be in full control of you" she said and stared back at me and it seemed as if she was hiding a secretly kept grin behind that blank stare.

"Yeah, I thought maybe you learnt your lesson from the mistakes that you've made in the past but of course you have to black-mail me, geez" I hissed and she was still staring at me.

"Why not do it the easy way, mum? Why not just call me and ask me if I wanted to talk?" I said and stared back at her.

She shook her head once but I didn't get why she did that. Out of nowhere she slapped me right across the face.

"You were never my daughter!" She yelled into my face. What?

"You where a fucking child without fucking parents" she squealed and hit me again. Ouch. I screamed and I was crying but angry people are most likely to tell the truth.

Finally she stopped hitting me. What was that all about. I felt like I was bleeding everywhere, my whole body was aching.

"I was an orphan?" I said quietly so that only I could literally hear it. That couldn't be.. I didn't even remember having another family.

"Yes" she said and stared at her feet.

"Where's my mother?" I asked lamely.

"I'm here" she waved.

"You better not call yourself my mother, woman" I laughed and she looked disappointed but I didn't care.

"Where the hell does she live?!"

"Manchester."

"I want to see her" I said a bit too loud.

"No you don't" the lady that called herself my mother yelled.

"I do" I said slowly.

"Oh and I have another question" I added, "why did you kidnap me? Why black-mail me?"

"Because I needed you to get away from that boy before you meet your 'real' mother" she said the 'real' in an sort of bitchy tone but I shook it off quickly.

"But why?" I asked into my hands.

"I need to warn you" she looked dead serious. "And it's not even funny."

---------------------

OMG MY LAPTOP IS BROKEN.. Shit!

Phone typos are the worst so excuse the very high possibility of typos :/

Forever urs, Anna <3