Chapter 31 - cheers to the unknown

The next morning I woke up to find that I had not changed into my pyjamas last night, neither did I bother to maybe unpack my bags that I had taken from the hospital.

I got out of bed, slowly lifting up the covers to reveal that I had mascara all over my white shirt. Weird?

Since I obviously had to stare at my appearence from the mirror across my room whilst walking by, I took in how messed up I looked. I couldn't even remember what happened last night. Not a single thing.

Finally, I decided to move my wreck of a body into the bathroom to be greeted by a box of pills all spread out on the floor. Did I do drugs again? Oh no. I was doing so well.

Out of no where I had to throw up and thankfully I made it to the toilet in time! That would've been a hell of a mess.. man oh man, Ray...

I got my phone out of my jeans pocket and scrolled through the messages I had received.

1 missed call from Hannah

3 texts from Hannah

1 call from Matty

1 text from unknown

I opened the texts I had from Hannah first, they read:

Hann: You alright, darling? xoxo

Hann: Are you alive?? x

Hann: How's Matthew? WHERE THE F**** ARE YOU?! x

Next I opened the text from UNKNOWN, it read:

Hey there, I hope you had a nice time at the hospital! Was the food good? Did they treat you right, my love? I heard that you weren't treating people right there.. including Matty, which means that you hurt him.. so eventually.. I gotta hurt you :) Sorry, not sorry! Bitch you better watch out what'cha taking, it get you to try and kill yourself again.. hmm.. didn't know you had so much in storage!!

I know you love me <3

Really? How on earth did she know about my drugs and ish?! OMG..