Chapter 30 - starts of an own life

( A / N. : JUST A QUICK SIDE NOTE THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR ME SERIOUSLY NOW WE ARE ON CHAPTER 30 OF THIS STORY AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT... YOU'RE AMAZING, THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT <3 )

I left the hospital the next day in fear. Fear of the woman that I didn't know about.

I was so super scared that she'd find me, kill me and keep my body in her celler...

I know it's a bit overdone but what would you do if you were in my position? Stay calm?!

"Take care", said Elisabeth with a comforting smile and opened the main enterance door of the hospital for me.

"You, too", I waved and left.

Fresh air, so smoothing on my skin.

I got a taxi to drive me home, the city seemed so quiet.

"Here we are, miss", the taxi driver said after about twenty minutes.

Indeed, I was parked infront of the building in which my apartment was in.

I unlocked my front door and listened to come to the conclusion that nobody made a sound.

"Hello?", I yelled "Hannah?"

I walked into the kitchen to find a little note lying on the kitchen counter.

It read:

Hey Ray,

The reason why I'm not there is because I got a job in London whilst you were in the hospital. I tried to call you but it was the hospital that picked up your cell, so I couldn't reach you.. I guess they didn't want people disturbing you in your recovery. Anyways, I am headed to London now and I'll be back, I promise. I took 200 pounds off of our bank account, I don't need more I swear!! I will never forget about you and I hope you wont forget me and I hope you understand what I am doing.. I'm creating my own life, as you wanted me to. I will love you forever and you'll always be like my little sister!! I miss you already but it's best if I start a new chapter of my life now.. of course you'll be part of it still. I believe in you, Ray! I have always believed in you, honey! If you need me, call me you have my phone number..

Lots of love, Hann <3

I stood there without moving. No move.

It felt good to know that she expressed herself, and I was definately happy for her!

But.. now I was alone... like totaly alone...

I had left Matty, no friends, no family..

Just me, myself and I.