Chapter 20 - Bitch in her

I was headed over to Mattys house.

I left my apartment with my pyjamas already on. Looks.

People gave me the looks.

The "she's wearing her PJ's outside?!" look.

A woman strolled by me with a buggie. She looked at me like I was an alien.

"Yeah, thanks! I know I look totaly awesome sauce in my pyjamas", I said to her with an atitude.

She quickly went on.

Bitch.

I felt like bringing the inner bitch out of me for fun. I liked it, of course not to the people I love but for now I enjoyed it, kinda...

An old couple was standing at the side of the street.

"Kids these days", the older woman said to her husband that shook his head.

I decided to make my way to them.

I had a plan.

I slowly walked past them.

"I'm so fancy, you already know", I sang whilst spinning and walking at the same time like a super model would do.

Award winning.

I didn't think that they got that one.

Stupid.

I walked past four 'kinda sluts'.

They gave me the world famous look. The look of all looks. (as mentioned above)

They were standing in, as I like to call it, the 'bitch and complain' circle.

I had another plan to kick their tiny asses.

I went up to their circle and pushed two aside so that I would also be in the circle.

"So girls, what do you sleep in?", I asked with a smile.

"PJ's", "PJ's", said the red haired and the blond one with curly hair.

"Pyjamas, why", the one with black hair asked.

"A night gown", the one with brown hair and green ombré said with one eyebrow raised.

"Well aside from your stupid little friend with no taste in colors", I started, "you all look exactly like me every single day. Now you might not have the balls to pull your PJ's off in public, but that doesn't mean I can't, am I right ladys?"

They nodded.

"Sorry", the red haired girl said.

Then they ran off.

"Well done, Ray", said a voice from behind me. Matty.

"And I must say, I'm extremly imressed by how hot you look in your pyjamas", he grinned and kissed me.

"Thanks, babe", I smiled.

"Why are you here?", I asked.

"Oh I was thinking I could surprise you by meeting you half-way", he laughed.

"Guess that worked", I said and took his hand.

"You know I love you, right?", he said while we were heading to his house.

"You know what I do know?", I said and smiled.

"What?", he asked.

"That I love you more", I said.

From there the walk to his house was quiet.

OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING CLOSE TO 2K READS!!!!!! :0 THANKS FRIENDS

Forever urs, Anna <3