Chapter 22 - The night

"OMG this is THE best pizza I have ever eaten", I said with a mouth full of my delicious ham and olives pizza.

"Boring sleepover or nahh?", Matty smiled and bit into his second piece of pizza.

"I'm not sure yet... could be better", I fake sighed and faked a hurt expression on my face.

"Oh dear.. okay..uh... we gotta change that, don't we?", he asked faking an embarrassed look.

"Guess so", I half smiled and then burst out into laughter. Eventualy he did, too.

After we were done eating our pizza and randomly talking about what our dream cars were, wherever that came from, we just sat there staring at eachother.

"Movie?", he asked.

"Sure, mr sleepover", I giggled.

"Okay, mrs 'I'm so fancy in my PJ's'", he stood up and carried me over to the couch.

"Why thank you", I smiled.

"So, ...let's see here", he looked quite concentrated, staring at the shelf full of DVD's and stuff.

"Sader than the Titanic... funnier than forest scupm.... what about this one", he held up Toy Story part two.

"Sader than the Titanic that is?", I laughed.

"You don't even know", he said mysteriously, quickly grabbing the movie and turning on the DVD player.

An hour into the movie, I got kinda bored and I had the feeling that Matty was bored aswell.

"Mind shutting this off?", I asked very calmly.

"Oh lord, thank god you're bored, too", he cheered.

"I mean it's been about a year since I watched this movie last but I didn't remember it being this horrible", he burst out into laughter and so did I.

Like always when he laughed.

"Wanna do something else?", I said slowly coming closer to him.

"Like what?", he grinned.

I sat ontop of his lap and started to ruffle my hands through his hair 'cause I knew that he liked that... from the last time I TRIED to... well, uhm... do you know what.....

I kissed gently down his neck and moving on to his chest.

"Hmm", he sighed full of relaxation.

He then flipped us over so that I was laying underneath him on the really compfy couch.

He started to kiss me softly but it got more and more passionate by every second that passed.

"Are you ready right now?", he asked me with lust in his eyes.

"Definately", I moaned quietly directly into his right ear wich got him going.

He took off his shirt and I pulled off my pants and after that his pants and then my shirt.

"I know that I'm ugly", I said quietly.

"And I'm pregnant", he said to me.

"What?", I asked in confusion.

"Oh, sorry. I thought we were stating things that were impossible", he smiled and layed me down on the sofa again.

"Smooth, Matthew", I giggled.

That night turned out to be the best night of my life...

You can imagine what happened... NO FURTHER DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!