My reason

I will be explaining to you why I hate this world and everyone in it. It all started 5 years ago.

***

My mother always wanted me to do my best in school. So I would always get tutored. The date was 5/16/08 a date that I would never be able to forget.

***

"

How was today's tutoring sweety"?

"It was good mother".

My mother and me were walking home like every other day. It was around 7pm so their weren't that many people. But my mother and i were never afraid since we've gone home so many times at this time and nothing bad would happen.

I then noticed that my mom started to pick up her speed.

"Come on Taemin let's hurry up and get home", I could notice her voice tremble.

"What's wrong mom"?

"I think... no someone for sure is following us".

We then started running. I turned to look at my mother she was a bit behind me. I was going to grab her hand when she was grabbed by a man. My mother then screamed to me," Run Taemin leave me behind... I love you son".

Tears starting rolling through my cheeks. I had to obey my mother I left my mother and I regret it so much. I should've stayed with her, and tried to defend her. I know it wouldn't have helped but at least I would have died with her, I'm now being punished by having to live in this disgusting world.

***

"Someone please help my mother she was taking away by a group of men", I entered the police station still crying.

"Kid please tell us what happened"?

"In the ally near by my mother was taken please go save her before its too late".

"Okay we will go right away. Stay here we will bring your mother back".

I was left in the police station waiting anxiously for the police officers to return with my mom.

After about an hour the police officers came back; but my mother wasn't with them. Why wasn't she with then?

I ran to then and asked,"Where is my mother? You told me you would bring her back to me; so where is she"?

"We went to the ally and we didn't find your mother. Are you sure you're telling us the truth"?

"Of course are you saying that I'm lying"?

"Listen maybe you just imagine your mother being taken away from you. Maybe what really happened was she left you".

"No I'm not that young I'm 14 I don't imagine things. My mother picked me up when I was done with tutoring check the cameras. Those men and you offices are the reason my mother left this world. If you would have done your job properly she would be here with me".

"Listen kid we did everything we could. We'll be calling an adult to come for you".

***

I was then sent to live with my grandparents. The police officers were able to find the ctv of my mother picking me up from getting tutored; but the ctv near the ally was destroyed. I don't believe anything they say; they must be working with the men who killed my mother. This must mean the real murders have power. My mother was later on found near a lake and my father was convicted of murder; I know my father didn't kill my mother so I'll make them pay for what they did. After trying to convince everyone that my father didn't kill my mother I was sent to a psychologist and sent to live aboard.

***

So I'll make them pay for ruining my life. If my life was ruined why should theirs not be also. If I'm not happy what right do they have to be happy and enjoy life.

A/N
Hello welcome to the first chapter of this book I hope you enjoy it so far. Hopefully I made it interesting enough. Anyways thank you for reading please vote and
Bye~