Third Date

•Taemin•

Ever since our two dates I'm the person you talk to the most during lunch now. Because of this Minho asked us what was going on and our response would always be the same; that it was nothing. I could tell that he didn't believe us and that he knew something else was going on; and I'm sure you could also tell.

•Hyun-Bin•

"Hyun-Bin do you want to hang out this Wednesday", Minho asked me.

I turned to look at Taemin and then back at him. I couldn' say yes to him I already had plans made with Taemin, " Sorry Minho Taemin and I already made plans to hang out this Wednesday".

I could tell he wasn't happy by the smile he made. It was bitter and fake.

"Oh it's fine don't worry Hyun-Bin their is always another time. Well I got to go bye".

And with that he left.

•Unknown•

So you choose to be with him instead of me. I wonder what you would do if someone ended up getting hurt because of your selfish chose.

And to make things worse you reject me again the next day when I offer to to take you home. I don't think I'll be able to control myself anymore Hyun-Bin. If anything bad happens you'll be to blame Hyun-Bin.

Taemin•

On our third date we decided to go to the park and have a picnic. And just like our last date time goes by so much fast whenever I'm with you. We were now waiting for the sign to change so we could cross the street. You were telling me about your first day of High school when something shiny caught my attention, which looked like a knife and that person was heading straight to you. But before they could get to you I got in front of you. You became confused by actions until you noticed the blood. After that I don't remember what happened next due to me blocking out.

A/N
Quick question do you like this type of more detailed writing more then my other chapters just curious. Anyways thank you for reading my book don't forget to vote😉
Bye~