Epilogue

•Taemin•

Minho ended up living after the accident and was sent to 10 years in prison. In my opinion that isn't enough time. He should be in there for the rest of his life. But because of his money he's only doing it for 10 years. As for Hyun-Bin she's still in coma; she hasn't woken up after the accident. Funny how Minho the person who caused the accident is awake and out of danger. But Hyun-Bin who didn't deserve this still hasn't woken up.

I blame myself . This was all my fault. I knew about Minho and how dangerous he was but I never told anyone; I could have prevented all of this. But I'm also angry. Angry at that bastard who hurt someone I love again and angry at myself that I couldn't stop him from doing it again.

I've been spending the last two month right next to Hyun-Bin. I want to be their with her right when she wakes up.

It was a normal day me being inside a dull and plain room with the sounds of machine. That's when I saw him the shadow again. I didn't know if I was just seeing things since I haven't been sleeping much or if he was really here. But then I realized I wasn't hallucinating when I heard him speak, "I can help you get justice and to make Hyun-Bin wake up".

I then sat up and said, "And how would you do that"?

"That's something unknown to you humans".

"Yes", I responded. "I'll do it".

He smirked, "Their is no backing out now Taemin".

•Hyun-Bin•

I opened my eyes to the view of a hospital bed. That's when I remember what happened. Minho tried to kill us both, so the police couldn't get him and so nobody else could have me. I never knew Minho was like that. Here I was thinking of him as a brother. I then felt someone touch my shoulder. I looked over to see my brother, "Hyun-Bin you're awake. How are you feeling? Let me go call the doctor".

He was about to leave when I grabbed his arm and stopped him, "Wait Key... for how long have I been here"?

Key then sat down on a chair next to me, "You've been in a coma for the past 2 months".

"Oh my god... What about Taemin? How is he doing"?

Key then looked at me confused, "Who's Taemin? Is this a friend of yours that I don't know"?

"What...what do you mean you don't know him. You've talked to him multiple times".

"I'm sorry Hyun-Bin but I don't know anyone called Taemin".

We then heard a knock and it was my father. He rushed over to me and asked if I was okay. They both soon left to go get a doctor.

I didn't understand. How do they not remember Taemin? Unless everything was a dream. No that couldn't be true everything felt too real.

I then heard a knock expecting it to be my father and Key; but instead it was a nurse. She handed me a letter, "Here someone told me to give you this when you woke up". Before I could ask her anything she was already gone.

I then opened the letter to see

Dear Hyun-Bin,

This is Taemin I know you must be very confused. So, I'm here to explain everything to you. You see I've been seeing this figure for some time now telling me to leave with him and him telling me he'll help me get justice. I know you might think I'm crazy but it's true and I decided to finally say yes. I don't know if you know this but Minho only got 10 years in prison. The figure promised me he would help me get justice and he would make you wake up; and if you're reading this it means he did his part. I really do wish I could have spent the rest of my life by your side I really do. But I guess we just weren't meant to be. I want to you to be safe and me being near you will only bring you more danger. So, I've erased everyone's memory and after you read this yours will also be gone. You will think all of this was just a strange dream. I'll watch you from afar and keep you safe even if you don't remember me. And I'm fine with that as long as you're happy I will be too.

Goodbye My Love,

A/N
And that's the end of Taemin goodbye. I know it's a sad ending but it fits the whole song. I will be uploading a author's note just in case if your confused I'll explain it their and talk about my experience writing this book. Anyways I hope to see you soon bye.