Truth

"Ill tell you the true story. My parents were divorced but their relationship was good. They didn't end in bad terms. So my father had no reason to want go kill my mother".

"What happen that night then", I asked.

"My mother picked me up. I was getting tutor I planned on studying aboard after high school. My father and I were going to move to American while I was attending college. So while me and my mother were walking a group of young adults came to us and thats when they took my mother. I regret that day so much I should have stayed with her; she told me to run and I listened to her. But I should have stayed with her at least have tried to protect her".

"Its not your fault".

"I know its not my fault its those mens fault".

His facial expressing was able to change in just a few second. While telling me about his family his expression was soft and caring. But once those men were brought up his facial expression changed... it was so dark and heartless. I fear what will Taemin be like when he finds those men.

"So I then went to the police office to report what happened but they didnt believe me. They fabricated all the evidence and my father was then seen as a murder. I will find those men and punish them for everything they did".

I hope Taemin never finds those men...I fear for what Taemin will become.

A/N
So this chapter is short and the first chapter after my hiatus. I don't know when this will be uploaded but I'm writing this on 4/28. I hope you enjoy this chapter and look forward to the upcoming chapters. Thank you for reading bye.

Btw sorry about me going on a mini hiatus I'm back now😄