Author's Note

So Taemin Goodbye has officially ended 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. I'm so happy that I was able to complete another book. This was my first time writing a fanfic. So, hopefully I can improve in the future.

Now to explain the ending. So Minho tried to kill both Hyun-Bin and himself. We later find out that Minho went to jail while Hyun-Bin was still in a coma. Taemin finally accepts the deal with the figure, which is basically like selling his soul. So, Hyun-Bin wakes up and Minho will end up being in jail for the rest of his life. Taemin gets powers I guess you can say and erases everyone's memory except for Hyun-Bin. But when Hyun-Bin reads Taemin's letter, which was a goodbye letter she forgets everything about him. It's pretty much a sad ending because they don't end up together. But a sad ending would fit better for this book in my opinion.

So, how I got the idea was with Taemin's amazing song goodbye and his music video for it. As for the strange figure that Taemin saw I created him in my English class. So, we were talking about myths and we were suppose to make our own. I ended up really liking my character and his design; so I added him to the story and I want to add him to other of my stories.

Also while writing this book I went through a hiatus, which I never went on before. But it helped me get more motivated to write the book and to get more ideas.

Even though this book got like 0 reads on the last chapters in the beginning I did get a good amount of reads and I'm very thankful for that. This book got 1K reads, which I don't know how that happened and it got more then 100 votes. Also I was told that I wrote Hyun-Bin to be very annoying in the beginning and I didn't mean to make her like that. I wanted her to be very determined I guess you say on helping Taemin and I ended up making her annoying. Hopefully she got less annoying later on in the book.

Anyways I will start to work on my next book soon. I've had the storyline already planned out for a while now. But I wanted to finish this book and then start to work on it. It's going to be another fanfic but this time it's going to be a jimin fanfic. Hopefully I can publish it by the end of this year; but If not hopefully by the beginning of next year. I'll keep you updated on those messages things that send out to followers. So, go ahead and follow me if you want to be notified on my progress.

Anyways thank you everyone who read Taemin goodbye and stayed until the very end. Goodbye for now and see you in my next book.