Sleepover

•Double Update•
•Hyun-Bin•

Hyun-Bin: Hey Taemin do you want to come over to hang out?

Taemin: Yeah sure .

Hyun-Bin: Okay see you here then.

After half an hour passed I heard someone knocking on the door. I then opened the door to see it was Taemin.

"Hi".

"Hi come in", I said.

"Dad Taemin is here".

My dad came out from the living room.

"Hello Taemin".

"Hello sir. So what do you want to do Hyun-Bin", Taemin asked.

"Um... well I was thinking of maybe having a movie night. I don't know if that sounds good to you though".

"It's sounds good to me".

We then started watching movies. When my father left to go get dinner.

I then turn to Taemin and asked," Do you want to watch a horror movie next".

"Sure".

After watching a couple more movies my father came back with food. We were all eating when out of nowhere we heard thunder.

"Is their a storm going on"?

"I guess so and it looks to be a pretty big one",my dad replied.

Taemin then said," Well this is pretty bad how am I going back home with this storm".

My father then said,"You can always stay the night here if you would like".

"If you guys don't mind then sure".

"You can sleep in Key's old room. Hyun-Bin once we're done with dinner can you show Taemin to the room"?

I nod my head and said, "Sure dad".

Once we finished dinner I told Taemin to follow me.

"This is the room if you need anything you can ask me. My room is right across from yours or you can ask my dad his room is downstairs".

"Thank you...well goodnight Hyun-Bin".

"Goodnight".

•Taemin•

Once I entered the room I started to look for some clothes. Hyun-Bin's father told me that their should be some of Key's old clothes that I could wear. But I couldn't seem to find them anywhere. So I decided to go over to Hyun-Bin's room to ask her. Since her door was closed I knocked but I didn't hear anything.

I then asked," Hey Hyun-Bin can I ask you something"?

Still no answer. I then tried opening the door it wasn't locked so I opened the door. To see that she wasn't in her room. I then saw her phone light up I guess she got a texted. I was about to ignore it when I saw something strange. What the...

Unknown: Why are you replacing me.

Unknown: I thought we were going to be together forever.

Unknown: You promised that you would never leave me; yet here you are replacing me with him.

Unknown: I don't think I'll be able to forgive you. You'll have to be punished you will pay for this.

A/N
So these past days I've been on a roll with writing. Anyways who do you guys think the unknown character is. Also we are like half way into the book. So the book will be ending soon but don't worry I already have ff ideas. So look forward to those and the up incoming chapters. Thank you for reading bye.