Discovery

"It's weird that I remember telling you to mind your own business; yet I get people asking me if I know you because you were asking about me".

I didn't know what to say to him I was caught and now he was mad.

He then got closer and said,"Listen here Hyun-Bin this will be my last warning. If find out this happens again I WILL make your life miserable".

With that he left.

I have an idea on how to get information on Taemin. But if this doesn't't work then I'll give up on helping him.

"Hey brother sorry for calling you out of nowhere".

"Oh hi Hyun-bin and its fine I was in break; so what's up"?

"Can you investigate someone for me"?

"So you still haven't stopped trying to help people"?

"No...so can you help me"?

"Sure little sister anything for you so who do you want me to investigate"?

"His name is Lee Taemin".

"Okay I'll probably get you all the information I can in a couple of days".

"Thanks bro".

"No problem I got to go bye".

"Bye".

Now I just have to wait.

· 4 days ago·

"Hi Hyun-bin I got you the informaion you asked for. Ill send you a file that has everything I could find".

"Thanks again bro".

"No problem bye".

"Bye".

I was currently in break I just had to wait for school to end and go home to look at the file and finally know why Taemin is the way he is.

·Later That Day·

Once I got home I went straight to my room to my computer.

Once I clicked on the file their were links to articles all from the same year.

Mother goes missing

That was the title of the first article; but what does this have to do with Taemin it talks about a child saying that his mother was taken away while they were walking home and the police being unsure to believe what he was saying.

Husband kills wife

The mother that was missing was found and her husband was put to jail for murdering her. But after reading the article at the very end it talks about the child defending his father and saying he didn't do it.

I wonder what happened to that child.

Son of a murder defends his father

"Lee Taemin defends his father after he is put in jail for killing his mother. Taemin's grandparents are worried about him and decided to take him to a Psychologists to help him with the tragic event he experienced".

That was the last article. So let me get this straight Taemin's mother was murdered by his father and he defended him and was sent to a psychologist to get help.

This still doesn't give me all the answers that I need. Shouldn't he be fine after being treatment.

A/N
Sorry if this chapter is all over the place or it doesn't make sense. Basically what happened was she found out about Taemin's past. Also sorry I didn't post last Friday.
Anyways thanks for reading
Bye~