Is It Just Jealousy Or Something More Dangerous

•Hyun-Bin•

I've been spending these past days with Taemin; since Minho and I still haven't made up. So instead of spending my lunches with him I've been with Taemin.

"Hyun-Bin do you want to eat in the garden today instead", Taemin asked me.

Once we got their I started to eat when I noticed that Taemin wasn't eating.

"What's wrong why aren't you eating", I asked.

"I need to tell you something very important ", he said with a serious tone.

What could it be?

"What is it"?

"You know how at your party you introduced me to your father"?

"Yes what about him"?

"That wasn't the first time that we met".

"Okay... what's your point"?

He then sighs," How do I explain this to you? You remember when you went to the hospital with me and how I was looking for my old friend right"?

I nod. But I'm confused what does this have to do with my dad?

"In the hospital I met my friend's dad".

"Taemin I don't understand what you're trying to tell me. You met your friend's dad but what does that have to do with my father"?

"What I'm trying to say is their the same person".

I was speechless same person... wait does that mean I have a sister. But my father never told me about having a sister I thought I just had a brother.

"So your friend is my sister", I asked.

"No. I mean you are the friend that I was looking for".

"I'm sorry Taemin that can't be possible I don't remember you. What's your friend's name?"

"Min-Seo".

"Taemin how can I be your friend if we have complete different names. Maybe you are confusing my dad for someone else".

"No I didn't. Your dad changed your name".

"What! That's nonsense how do you know all of this?Who told you these lies? Oh I get it you really miss your friend don't you but I'm sorry I'm not her."

"No, listen to me Hyun-Bin you remember when you got into a car accident and you lost all your memories. Your father wanted you to have a fresh start so he changed your name".

I then stood up and started to walk around. I was grabbing my hair and whispering," No that can't be true. It can't. My name can't be Min-Seo it Hyun-Bin. I need to call my dad".

After ending the call with my father I was finally able to accept the fact that Hyun-Bin isn't my real name and that Taemin and I were childhood friends. I then look up at Taemin I'm really selfish aren't I. This isn't just hard for me but also for Taemin. He found his childhood friend and yet they don't remember him back.

"I'm sorry Taemin".

I was crying at this point I was being selfish. I was just thinking about myself and not about how Taemin must have felt.

"Why are you sorry? You have nothing to be sorry about".

"For not remembering you. You knew me you looked for me and when you finally found me I didn't even remember you".

I then hugged him.

"I'm really sorry Taemin I hope you can forgive me".

"You did nothing wrong it's not your fault".

•Unknown•

They were hugging. Why... she's mine only mine after all we have been through she's out here hugging him. He hurt her yet she's out here hugging him. I was with her all these years. You can only be with me only me not anyone else.

•Hyun-Bin•

"So how have things been with Minho", Taemin asked.

"The same I've tried talking to him but he would just ignore me. I even invited him to my party but he didn't go. I guess all I can do now is just give him time I guess until he's ready to talk to me", I explained.

"I also think that's your best option".

A/N
Sorry if this chapter is all over the place a lot of things happened. This chapter is also a bit longer then what I usually write. So who do you guys think the unknown charter is and the place where I ended this chapter is kinda awkward but oh well. Anyways thank you for reading my book bye.

Btw
Sorry about the long title and if you couldn't tell Hyun-Bin was crying when she found out the truth and said sorry to Taemin for forgetting him. Just in case if I didn't make it clear in the chapter.

Ps
Thank you for 400+ reads this is crazy like literally just last chapter we hit 300+ reads. Thank you so much for all the support.

Ps Ps
Sorry for all of these Happy late 4 year anniversary Red Velvet. Okay I promise thats the last one.