Minho

•Hyun-Bin•

I woke up to sun's bright light that shined through the window. I was still sitting on the same chair as I was last night; just that now my head was resting on the bed's sheets. I looked up to meet Taemin's gaze. A smile made its way up to his face," You finally woke up".

I stretched and apologized for waking up late.

"The doctor said I could leave later today".

"Really?" I asked. "Don't you think it's a bit too soon"?

"They say me being in this environment won't help my recovery because of my past experience in hospitals".

I just nod my head.

We were now leaving the hospital and I was pushing Taemin who was sitting on a wheelchair. He still isn't capable of walking yet because of his wound.

"So, who will be taking care of you since you'll be at home now", I asked.

"Well... I was think of you". Taemin said. "I mean you're the only person I really know. But it's fine if you don't want to a nurse can take care of me instead".

I shake my head," It's fine. I don't mind".

The rest of the day just went by with Taemin being in bed and me being next to him helping him with anything he needed. It was getting late and I decided to go home quickly to get some stuff I would need.

I tried to not take to long. I didn't want to leave Taemin alone for too long. What if he needed something while I was gone? The road was empty when out of nowhere a car came to my direction. I turned my wheel and dodged the car. I looked out my window to see the other car hit a tree. I got out my car and walked over to the car. I knocked on their window.

"Are you alright", I asked.

"Yeah... I just hit my head".

"Okay wait here let me get my phone and I'll call the police ". I then rushed over to my car and grabbed my phone and started to call the police.

"Hello yes I just got into a car accident and I was wonder if you can come...".

"Where is your location", the officer on the other lines asked.

I then spotted someone walking through my mirror. Who could that be? I was so distracted that I didn't pay attention to the officer.

"Oh um... sorry about that it's that I just saw a man come out of the woods and he's heading to the other person's car".

Right when I say that a gun shot goes off.

The officer then raises their voice," Miss was that a gun shot"?

"Yes! He's heading towards my car." I then saw the man's face. I then froze; I couldn't move my body. "Is that Minho"?

"Miss who's Minho? Do you know the man with the gun", the officer asked.

"Yes I do. I don't know why he's doing this it isn't like him. What do I do he's coming towards me"?

"Miss please stay calm. The first thing you can do is lock all the doors and try to find a place to hide like the back of your car".

I then lock all my doors and started to crawl to the back of my car.

I then whispered," I'll stay on the call but I won't be able to respond. So he won't hear me".

I could hear Minho's footsteps he was right outside my car. That's when he started to yell," Come out Hyun-Bin I know you're in here!"

A/N
Sorry about not posting last week. Anyways we are getting closer to the end only 2 more chapters left. I get such a good feeling when I complete a book and get to start a new one. I don't know why hopefully I'm not the only one. Also I have a group recommendation I think I mentioned it in the last chapter but now I officially stan Ateez go check them out and support them. I also picked my bias it's .....

 I also picked my bias it's

Wooyoung. This boi wrecks me ever time he smiles and when he says will you be my friend?

Btw
I just learned that you can swipe like a normal book to read books. I didn't know that was thing. Also a bit of a life update I took a chemistry test yesterday and for the first time I actually feel confident that I did good. I also took a french test today I don't think I fail but i don't think I did very well. If someone knows french can you tell me some tips on learning the language.